Need help indentifying indicator - page 107

Jayram
Jayram  

Highlight Bar n days back

I am searching for an MT4 indicator which will place a arrow or symbol on a bar n days back (i.e, the arrow will always be n days back)This is helpful in finding out and 'anticipating' the future direction of a Moving Average. The idea is taken from Chick Goslins trading

system.

Thanks

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

is N a fixed number -- can't see your logic, what arrow, what N days , why go left, but not right

Files:
Jayram
Jayram  
xx3xxx:
is N a fixed number -- can't see your logic, what arrow, what N days , why go left, but not right

N is a fixed number ...for instance if you are using a 50 day SMA to determine the trend, N would be 50 and the arrow would point to the 50th day (to the left!) from the current day. This will show the bar which will be dropped off tomorrow when a new bar forms. The logic is that by seeing the bars which will be dropped off we can 'anticipate' the future direction of the SMA. Hope it makes sense. To quote from the Chick Goslin book Trading Day by Day:

"The Trend Line:

The trend line is a 49 day Simple Moving Average whose function is to indicate the existing long term directional price energy flow. The basic idea of the trend line is, if the current price is higher than it was a couple of months ago (ie. ten weeks ago), then the trend of the price is presumed to be up. Over any meaningful period of time, the best (ie. the highest probability) trades will be those markets with well established trends

Anticipating the trend line: To anticipate the direction the moving average will head next, simply compare the price area of the past few weeks with the prices around ten weeks ago. In other words, if current prices are clearly higher than they were ten weeks ago, we can anticipate the 10 week MA will continue moving up; if lower, we can anticipate it will continue to move down.

FRXTrader
FRXTrader  

[langtitle=de]Hervorragende Trade-Einstiege f�r Devisentrader[/langtitle]

[lang=de]

Weitere Charts folgen....[/lang]

Files:
Kevin
Kevin  

Can we have some more info?

Niox
Niox  

Interesting Indicator shinneAshi

I have found this interesting Indicator ShinNeAshi.

Someone know how to trade with that ? And which setting is good for the indicator?

Files:
JOPHY
JOPHY  

INDICATION OF CLOSE-LOW IN CANDLE CHART ON Hourly chartr

hello all

is there any indicator which gives a difference of pips between close and low in hourly chart in forex metatrader 4.

please help me out

thanks

haris75
haris75  

(looking) fractal level xrust expert advisor

Hi all

i am looking fractal level xrust expert advisor.

anyone can help me ?

where i can find it ?

thanks

DuneSurfer
DuneSurfer  

Buy // Sell Audible Alarm

Dear Dudes/Dudedettes,

I'm new to trading and need some help and advice.

I would like to find out if there is any alarm software out there you can set if Forex reach a pre-set point where you would like to Buy or Sell.

I do not have the time checking the Indicators the whole day, so I need an alarm to tell me when the indicator reached my desired buy/sell point.

Any ideas or advice on names of software or applications? My Forex of choice for now to play safe and learn is etoro.

Thanks for advice in advance

IaMa8oY
IaMa8oY  

Does anyone know this indicator?

Does anyone know what indicator or templete is using in the main chart?

Please share with us, thanks.

Files:
pic.jpg 16 kb