Need help indentifying indicator - page 103

i need to modify this indicator to appear for all last days

hi guys ...

Can someone modify this indicator to appear for all the last days( not just the current day ) to make a BackTest for it

just like a penthouse for blind people, you have to tell us , what does the indicator(s) look like first

HIYA - nomadsoar -

one of the subwindow is golden series, golden finger , golden superK etc

those are look good indicator, but probably (not sure) got repaint issue, so I still keep that whole set of indicator, but I do not use it much

>> in my opinion, I think we have to learn forex, beside getting or knowing some set that seem to be worthy -- as some indicator please our eyes, some doesn't or when the market go faster than now, we got panic with those bad indicator

my method is to filter all those indicators I collect, and throw away 85% of those

hi guys ...

Can someone modify this indicator to appear for all the last days( not just the current day ) to make a BackTest for it

anyone know this indicator...please help

does anyone know this indicator and tell me where can i find one...this indicators name is BIG ARROW

it usually has a BUY OR SELL arrow followed by a CHAIN.

Files:
chart.jpg  358 kb

i think you have better luck in finding subwindow (below) indicator

I got many indicator that give big arrows -- you are welcome to have 1 if you request it -- but those are my learning curve indicator -- as I won't believe that

Please Help to find this Indicator on the " Main Chart ". Chart posted by Great FXBS. Its like simple MA band may be......

Files:

Simple spike candle indicator w/alert

Hello and if someone would please help with coding simple yet I believe would be a great scalp counter trade strategy if you can master this. I have been testing this and I believe that I have pretty much mastered it to where I can trade this 100% of the time and be successful at it. I just don't have the time to be sitting in from of my computer to wait for it to happen. Please help with the coding. Here is what I would need. A simple indicator that I could input that if one candle goes a certain amount of pips (let's say 50 pips) give an alert notifying via popup showing pips amount, EMAIL, currency type, and timeframe. That is it. I have been searching endlessly on the web for this but cannot find it. Hopefully someone can please help with this. Thank you and god bless.

Looking for Rate of Change Indicator for RangeBars

Hi all, I am looking for an indicator that would determine the rate of change or rate of completion of a rangebar or for several consecutive rangebars. It would be nice of one could enter the number of rangebars that one wants to determine a rate of change for and then the indicator would determine whether the rate was increasing or decreasing. The output could be a number or series of numbers or the output could be graphical in nature with a line or histogram. I hope this makes sense. I am obviously not a coder, otherwise I would work on this myself. Thanks

this indicator work just for the current day

i need to modify this indicator to work for all the last day to be able to make abacktest for it

i don't have the mq4 edition _1-sefc_auto_calc_4_digit_fx_black_forum.ex4

Reason: