Need help indentifying indicator - page 86

Mini Trader:
Hey, Have you find your indicator with little shiny channels?

YES! It's called Dserg - LinRegressionBreakout

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happpy

Medieval Peruvian Farmers

I agree with Lisa. Money Management/Position Sizing trumps methodologies.

Along with that being said, uncorrelated diversity in methodology is paramount to survival.

Google "Medieval Peruvian Farmers"

Seriously!

-cjforex-

Lisa22:
best to practice Money management - read Van-Tharp books he became my mentor without even knowing it.

I really like book "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom. It really provides a good foundation and explains the whole trading paradigm.

Any one help me on this plz

Imageshack - 73184161515034864315328.jpg

wheelbarrow:
YES! It's called Dserg - LinRegressionBreakout I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happpy

a repainter?

Ob_amama:
I really like book "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom. It really provides a good foundation and explains the whole trading paradigm.

I agree, Van Tharpe is truly one of the Forex education masters.

OlisFX:
In general, the two are inversely related, meaning the lower the market liquidity, the higher the volatility in price movement, and vice versa.

When there's low trading volume (i.e., low liquidity), lots purchased (or sold) will have more influence on currency rates. When there's high trading volume in the market, trade orders will have less influence on currency rates.

The exception is during news events or key market report releases (i.e., NFP). When the results are unexpected, you'll see a huge rush of trade orders usually in one direction. At that moment, the market is highly liquid. However, since all the trade orders are usually in the same direction (i.e., mostly buy or sell orders), that drives currency rates, at times over a large range of pips (i.e., high volatility).

Oils,

I mostly agree that there is volatility during low volume periods, but the moves at those times are more "jerky" than anything. And yes, during news events, there is definitely volatility. But there is also volatility during "normal" trading volumes, and that's when I personally like to be in the market because that's when you're going to see "movement" in the market. When volume is low, the market seems to hover for long periods before it makes a sudden move.

Yes?

indicator for trade in a spread

Greetings to all at whom eat this interesting indicator for trade in a spread

Files:
1_39.png  73 kb

Open Pips

Can someone take a look at this code and tell me how this Open Pips display is used. What it diplays exactly and how it interpret the info it's giving?

Files:

HI, anyone could explain how EUR and GBP correlated; as well as USD and JPY?

EUR follows GBP or GBP follows EUR?

USD follows JPY or JPY follows USD?

Reason: