Need help indentifying indicator - page 85

How know this indicator

Hi all,

Anybody know about Cynthia's Breakout Simple System.

Is it really good or the indicator just repaint.

Anybody used this indicator before what the result.

Thanks you.

Can someone tell me: Is there any correlation between volatility and liquidity?

I mean how do this intentions connect to each other?

StevenLoco:
Can someone tell me: Is there any correlation between volatility and liquidity? I mean how do this intentions connect to each other?

In general, the two are inversely related, meaning the lower the market liquidity, the higher the volatility in price movement, and vice versa.

When there's low trading volume (i.e., low liquidity), lots purchased (or sold) will have more influence on currency rates. When there's high trading volume in the market, trade orders will have less influence on currency rates.

The exception is during news events or key market report releases (i.e., NFP). When the results are unexpected, you'll see a huge rush of trade orders usually in one direction. At that moment, the market is highly liquid. However, since all the trade orders are usually in the same direction (i.e., mostly buy or sell orders), that drives currency rates, at times over a large range of pips (i.e., high volatility).

OlisFX:
In general, the two are inversely related, meaning the lower the market liquidity, the higher the volatility in price movement, and vice versa.

When there's low trading volume (i.e., low liquidity), lots purchased (or sold) will have more influence on currency rates. When there's high trading volume in the market, trade orders will have less influence on currency rates.

The exception is during news events or key market report releases (i.e., NFP). When the results are unexpected, you'll see a huge rush of trade orders usually in one direction. At that moment, the market is highly liquid. However, since all the trade orders are usually in the same direction (i.e., mostly buy or sell orders), that drives currency rates, at times over a large range of pips (i.e., high volatility).

Good response right there. Very helpful thread here.

Looking for Indicator

Hello fellow traders,

Im looking for an indicator which plot "Open","pivot","previous day floating pivot"&"FPV".. all in one.. is there any thread in this forum will lead me to this indicator please post the link.. Thanks to all in advance & happy pipping..

EA for break-even and automatic closure

Hello,

My English is not so good, sorry ...

I am looking for an EA for Metatrader 4.

The following features should be present:

1. Break even

2. At what time the open positions and pending orders are to be closed

Important:

I give each day a number of pending orders. For that, the EA may be suitable. Pending per order, I use a new chart window.

Thank you for your help

Hi, anyone plz help me identify this indi:

Files:
ask.jpg  119 kb

ga.quay:
Hi, anyone plz help me identify this indi:

It's Black Square by Kandinsky

Pava:
It's Black Square by Kandinsky

Sorry, this is the link to the image:

Imageshack - aski.jpg

Money management

best to practice Money management - read Van-Tharp books he became my mentor without even knowing it.

Reason: