Need help indentifying indicator - page 84

Do someone know wich indicator is it?

Do someone know wich indicator the guy use in this video ?

YouTube - Very Simple Forex Trading Strategy

the link after the video goes to robotforex page, but i would like to find it for free

thanks

voltychannel_stop_v2.1m.mq4

DM3554:
Hi. Can anyone advise me of the filename of the MT4 indicator shown in the attached screenshot which indicates the trend with a thin coloured line (different colour for uptrend and downtrend) where the start of a new trend has a medium sized ball at the start of the trend line, and then a series of smaller balls every-so-often along the line until the trend changes and a new trendline starts on the opposite side of the price candles?

Also, any guide as to the indicator settings for H1 chart timeframe?

Thank you, in anticipation.

like what you posted...

and what you're referring to is the bbands

How many pips...

Is there an indicator the tells you how many pips you are above/ below your entry point?

help me out please (((

hi

i REALLY need information about indicators on this chart( name ,set up , strategy name , etc ) . Do you know what are these ? please help. im not spammer , please help me here is the picture :

please quote , im really in problem ...

lol

mhkhatar:
hi

i REALLY need information about indicators on this chart( name ,set up , strategy name , etc ) . Do you know what are these ? please help. im not spammer , please help me here is the picture :

please quote , im really in problem ...

not sure but it looks like a scalper from karl dittman ..

lol

you

you should achieve the same results by putting a ma in color and heiken ashi , i supose . I can`t zoom the chart so i can`t be sure

yeap...it is an ma in colors...

u can find the ema in collors at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and heiken ashi u should already have on u`re mt4

Question = can anyone tell me what indicator are these

Hi,

can anyone tell me what these two indicators are as shown in the picture:

the charts used are "range" charts instead of time charts

The indicators ::

1- the GREEN and RED bars shown in the background of stockhastic, these bars show as soon as the stockhstic curl from over bought or over sold area

2- the YELLOW LINES in the bottom charts, showing higher highs and lower lows untill they are hit.

if you know of any MT indicator that performs the same function as these please let me know. I hoping some senior member would know.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
question.png  409 kb

Trend panel

Hi all,

Anybody see this trend panel which is I lost my file in my computer.

There are small trend panel which content MACD,RSI,CCI,Stoch,EMA for TF 1 min until D1..

Please post here and I really need it.

Thanks

Files:
trendfriend.jpg  141 kb

hello there. anyone know about forex goiler indicator? does anyone tried it? anyone can share it? thx!

Reason: