Need help indentifying indicator - page 40

sib3k:
someone has the indicator forexsignal 30 extreme? (down of the image)

thnks

Seems a tweak of the "cycle identifier" developed by Roy Kelly. Some ppl says it repaints, but good to be used with other indicator's confirmation.

http://www.trendpro.com/pdfs/tm.pdf

I am more interested in the "TRIDENT" indicator showed (or something similar, seems based on fibonacci retracement), but seems that no coder in the forum has developed something similar. At least, I can't find it.

Don't worry

It REPAINTS !

fxnewbie:
Seems a tweak of the "cycle identifier" developed by Roy Kelly. Some ppl says it repaints, but good to be used with other indicator's confirmation.

http://www.trendpro.com/pdfs/tm.pdf

I am more interested in the "TRIDENT" indicator showed (or something similar, seems based on fibonacci retracement), but seems that no coder in the forum has developed something similar. At least, I can't find it.

Reply was better

Pava:
I've overheard rumor that people with long posts are trying to overcome shortcomings in other area of their life....is that true?...anyone?...

Good one ...but MP reply was waaaaaaay better.

Happy New Year to all of you....specially to the brunette

S

Big Joe:
Don't worry It REPAINTS !

Trident repaints also.. ?.....Geeee... ... another "too good to be true"...

Tks, BJ.

SIMBA:
Good one ...but MP reply was waaaaaaay better.

Happy New Year to all of you....specially to the brunette

S

I like blonde...

Happy New Year to the brunette or blonde,to all...

Bongo

Faysal zeyady strategy No. 4

Olexa:
Hello Everyone! Christmas soon ...

Thanks for the indicator it is very interesting.

Do you know any rules for entry & exit.

The chart is somewhat self explanatory but do you wait for

only the blue & green to line up to enter/exit??

Or is there some other more specific rules

Thanks,

Thats pretty swift but if you want to make some extra dollars then see my posthttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179635/page5 Free for all.Happy New Year...

Magic Indicator - The Silver Bullet?

Attached is an indicator I received from a friend of mine - allegedly a giveaway from one of those massively over-hyped trading systems.

When I first attached it to a chart and looked back at its signals I was amazed. However, things are not always what they are cracked up to be. When you are looking at it real time it suffers from bad repainting problems that makes it difficult to trade with.

The buy/sell signals are when the black signal line pass thru the red and blue moving averages in addition to 0.00 line.

To me it looks something like a TRIX with moving averages but I'm not sure. I sure would be interested in hearing from anyone who has the source or has something similar. Have fun with it and let me know your thoughts....

Not a Trix (nothing to do with it), but the classical one : Solar wind with 2 applied moving averages. makaio2000, thanks for the addition to the collection of various solar winds (updated that thread too).

The rest of the system it comes with is "so magical" too?

regards

mladen

makaio2000:
Attached is an indicator I received from a friend of mine - allegedly a giveaway from one of those massively over-hyped trading systems.

When I first attached it to a chart and looked back at its signals I was amazed. However, things are not always what they are cracked up to be. When you are looking at it real time it suffers from bad repainting problems that makes it difficult to trade with.

The buy/sell signals are when the black signal line pass thru the red and blue moving averages in addition to 0.00 line.

To me it looks something like a TRIX with moving averages but I'm not sure. I sure would be interested in hearing from anyone who has the source or has something similar. Have fun with it and let me know your thoughts....
Files:
solar_wind.gif  20 kb

Ahhh, there you have it! Thanks for opening my eyes mladen!

Reason: