Requests & Ideas - page 167

Hello mladen

I have 2 requests.

1st - this indi has 2 arrows(yellow and red arrow) on chart.

I need an option to show arrows or NOT to show arrows on chart.

2nd - this indi shows only current chart.

So I need a MTF version.

thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Files:

davidoh

Here you go

davidoh:
I have 2 requests.

1st - this indi has 2 arrows(yellow and red arrow) on chart.

I need an option to show arrows or NOT to show arrows on chart.

2nd - this indi shows only current chart.

So I need a MTF version.

thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Files:

mladen:
nodp53 That indicator already reads data from a csv file (the file name is the following "/evolution-options/ol-"+curyear+curmonth+curdate+"-"+currency+"-"+curyear+curmonth+".csv") so you have those values already in a csv file. Check if that is what you wanted but since I do not have that file you must check if the data you need is in the file with the above name

Hallo Mladen,

The problem is that there is a one *file per day. Every day a new file.

In this folder there are about 120 files. I would like to have all in one file. I thought if it is already displayed on the chart, it is possible to make an export function. In order to have a one file at the end.

Second question would be is it possible to insert a line that would make us view a breakthrough of any major level(white lines). With a counter of 1)how long did it take until the price comes back to the broken level in median and the second counter, 2)which shows us how long ago is it that this level has broken through.

thank you very much

Nod

Nod

Just one request (question) : can you post one of those files here?

nodp53:
Hallo Mladen,

The problem is that there is a one *file per day. Every day a new file.

In this folder there are about 120 files. I would like to have all in one file. I thought if it is already displayed on the chart, it is possible to make an export function. In order to have a one file at the end.

Second question would be is it possible to insert a line that would make us view a breakthrough of any major level(white lines). With a counter of 1)how long did it take until the price comes back to the broken level in median and the second counter, 2)which shows us how long ago is it that this level has broken through.

thank you very much

Nod

mladen:
Nod Just one request (question) : can you post one of those files here?

I think this picture can explain better what i meen. And this happens at each instrument with different waiting time. You can see how exactly works this come back (sometimes about +-5 pips) .And what we can see else there are great pull back´s from these levels.

The explanation for this phenomenon. The market maker make at the quick breakthrough of this strong levels a debt. And of course want to settle as quickly as possible.

Files:

Got it ...

nodp53:
I think this picture can explain better what i meen. And this happens at each instrument with different waiting time. You can see how exactly works this come back (sometimes about +-5 pips) .And what we can see else there are great pull back´s from these levels.

The explanation for this phenomenon. The market maker make at the quick breakthrough of this strong levels a debt. And of course want to settle as quickly as possible.

Evolution with option to save data to csv

Nod

This one does what you needed

First switch is the SaveDataToCsv. If set to true it will save the data to a csv file.

Depending on the number of days you set in the NumberOfDaysBackToShow parameter it will save all the data that is displayed on the chart. It saves it in reversed order (newest first) and saves it in a symbol+"evolution data.csv file in the files folder (did not want to mix it with the original data itself). You can specify the delimiter (default is the common ";").

regards

Mladen

nodp53:

Thank you very much, Mladen.

thank you

Nod

Mladen I have a Request and an Idea.

I wanted to know if possible if you could do me a monitor indicator that would display where price is on this breakout box.

I have this breakout box and in the middle there is a mid line.

I call this the base point or ground Zero. Or the 0% line.

Then the top line of the box is the 100% area.

And the bottom line is the -100% area.

I just need a simple display telling me where price is on the Breakout Box.

In order to do this the Break Out Box will have to be divided into different parts or areas.

The picture shows this.

I simple need just the small display in the left corner telling me where price is.

I don't even need the box just a simple text on screen would do.

I need this to keep track of where price is on the playing board and when it may breakout.

Please help me.

Ish

Files:

The 100 % and the -100% should be displayed only when price is touching or breaking up or down past the top and bottom lines of the breakout box. Or if price is beyond past the top or the bottom lines of the breakout box.

Thanks

ish

Reason: