Who knows this indicator?

Files:
zcyeamh.gif  36 kb

ЧЕРЕПАХИ (russion)= 4erepa-hi =turtles

I do not find sys1 (in attach №№2,4,5)

TF = H4

Files:
turtles.zip  120 kb

Turtles1_Alert -Turtle Channel Method(Donchain)

if(High[0]>=Channel4[1] && Low[0]<=Channel4[1] && bar<Time[0] ) Alert("Пробой канала вниз на "+Symbol()+" M"+Period()+""); if(Low[0]=Channel3[1] && bar<Time[0] ) Alert("Пробой канала вверх на "+Symbol()+" M"+Period()+"");
Files:
turtles1.rar  3 kb

Dm Informer RSI_channel_sig

Russian forward

Files:

Thanks for the indicator

Thanks for the indicator

whitebloodcell:
I am looking for an indicator that I believe was called RangeBars.mq4 created by igorad (I think).

The indicator painted the candle/bar according to whether the close was within the top/bottom 1/3 of the range for that bar. (The exact ratio was selectable I think).

Could someone point me in the right direction please? I have tried searching both on the forums and google but so far have come up empty handed.

whitebloodcell sent PM to me asked for this indicator. I remember a name but I do not remember the thread/post and so on (and I do not have this indicator). If someone s having something - please give the link.

Time II (VBO)

kashour:
hi all wish that some body have an indi for mt4 like the one below

Hi kashour,

INDI's Sub-Window in your Post #495 06-30-2010, 04:54 PM

It seem like TIME II (VBO) modified & Work Well in M15 Time Frime

thanks for these indicators guys.

Indicator for MT4

Good day

Im wondering what moving averages has been used in this chart attached.

If any knows, please help me out.

Thank you so much

Raj

Files:
23_1.gif  114 kb

is this indicator ever created ?

hello , im looking for an indicator that if a new candle form example on 1 hour time frame , the candle high is 1.5694 the candle low is 1.5634 the close price is 1.5644 so it display on the right top corner on the chart to display number of pips from the high -50 and from the low +10 so there will be 2 data, and provide up to 5 candle including current one with live movement .

has anyone ever made it ?

thanks please reply

Reason: