Need help indentifying indicator - page 66

Adjusting the colours of bar range indicator at predetermined values

Hi there,

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with modifying this indicator

This indicator shows a bar denoting the size of each candle on a chart. So if you were looking at an hourly chart and the candle started at 10.00am and finished at 11.00am and the range of the candle was 30 pips the indicator shows a bar with a value of 30. It plots the indicator bar in real time so as the candle increases in size the bar increases accordingly

I want to be able to adjust the colours of the bars at predetermined values. So for example I would be able to do the following:

a) A bar with a value between 0 and X (you can determin what value to assign to X) is colour 1

b) A bar with a value between X and Y (you can determin what value to assign to Y with X being the same value as in a) above) is colour 2. So as soon as the value goes above X the bar changes colour (I am using 5 decimal points)

c) A bar with a value between Y and Z (you can determin what value to assign to Z with Y being the same value as in b) above) is colour 3. So as soon as the value goes above Y the bar changes colour (I am using 5 decimal points)

I find that this indicator works well in showing momentum coming into the market particularly when you have a bar value much greater than the preceeding bars. Below there is a picture of the indicator and the indicator itself

I would really appreciate someones help

Many thanks

Multiple time range indicator

Hi all,

I'l looking for an indicator that can show me candlesticks in previous weeks according actual time range.

For example: I set my metatrader with EURUSD 15m at actual time (for example 17th set 2010), below I should see more windows with 10th Set 2010, 3rd set 2010, 27 Aug 2010.

Exist a similiar indicator?

Indyfx:
Hi there,

I would be very grateful if anyone could help me with modifying this indicator

This indicator shows a bar denoting the size of each candle on a chart. So if you were looking at an hourly chart and the candle started at 10.00am and finished at 11.00am and the range of the candle was 30 pips the indicator shows a bar with a value of 30. It plots the indicator bar in real time so as the candle increases in size the bar increases accordingly

I want to be able to adjust the colours of the bars at predetermined values. So for example I would be able to do the following:

a) A bar with a value between 0 and X (you can determin what value to assign to X) is colour 1

b) A bar with a value between X and Y (you can determin what value to assign to Y with X being the same value as in a) above) is colour 2. So as soon as the value goes above X the bar changes colour (I am using 5 decimal points)

c) A bar with a value between Y and Z (you can determin what value to assign to Z with Y being the same value as in b) above) is colour 3. So as soon as the value goes above Y the bar changes colour (I am using 5 decimal points)

I find that this indicator works well in showing momentum coming into the market particularly when you have a bar value much greater than the preceeding bars. Below there is a picture of the indicator and the indicator itself

I would really appreciate someones help

Many thanks

sorry was thinking as the indicator name my first indicator, therefore I think this is author, however, after read the post he or she is not. mod please delete this post.

daily high daily low ea breakout

Hi guys,

I need an expert advisor that sets a pending order at the daily high and daily low of every currency after news release. I can manually switch it on or off after news release. does anyone have something like this?

Who knows this indicator?

Files:
1_5.jpg  243 kb

Need 2 indicators:

- One for see how many minyutes left to next bar. b-clock? another bettter, if possible

- indicator that shows Open, low, high and show how many pips move from low

Thanks and best regards

baleal:
Need 2 indicators:

- One for see how many minyutes left to next bar. b-clock? another bettter, if possible

- indicator that shows Open, low, high and show how many pips move from low

Thanks and best regards

Problem solved.

Thks

apelsinder:

Hi, glad to help. Keep an indicator, but it is redrawn, and it can be used only for long positions (or short) can not remember exactly

Files:
pi_bg_v2.mq4  3 kb

Question,

Does anyone have Larry Williams WillGo indicator available for MT4 platform ?

Reason: