ADX indicator? - page 3

leeb:
Hi, Is there a version of the ADX indicator anywhere in color ? Eg: the ADX is green when rising and red when falling ? Thanks !

Is this the indi that you are looking for?

Files:

Hi K3iroll - Thanks that is just what I was after

f4mnect:
I'm using a smoothed adx indicator and I also have a adx histogram indicator(But it's signal isn't smoothed) Can anybody take the adx histogram(mj_adxfilter_vbob) and match it's signals to the smoothed adx....Add the smoothing to it. Many Thanks if anybody can help me out

My MT4 'hang' after I install adxsmoothvbob...

zenfx:
My MT4 'hang' after I install adxsmoothvbob...

Here's working fine.

yepp, works no problem

ADX level sound alert indicator

Does anyone have an ADX sound alert indicator where one can set levels.

Eg: ADX crossing the 25 level.

There appears to be plenty of adx +/- crossing indicators but so far I have had no luck in this particular quest.

I would be grateful for any pointers on this one.

Cheers

This is obviously a tricky one

Nothing of note from several forums.

Adx

Hello

Thanks to you all for your great contribution. however, can someone help me with ADX that is based on current price. The one in MT4 platform seems to be looking at previous candle. if high,low and close of the current price (candle) will be included, I will appreciate.

ok, close0 switch 4u

however, doesn't seems like it would make much of the difference, isn't it?

price_low=Low;

price_high=High;

//----

pdm=price_high-High;

mdm=Low-price_low;

double num1=MathAbs(price_high-price_low);

double num2=MathAbs(price_high-Close);

if (close0) num2=MathAbs(price_high-Close);

Files:

Hi fxbs

Thanks very much for your help, your response really helped. I am yet to conclude the work which I intend to post here in the forum to help others. I will still appreciate if you can help me with lines/code that will enable me to buy at low of current candle and sell at high of current candle. I have tried it but it keep taking opposite decision on the strategy tester.

cheers

Reason: