Need help indentifying indicator - page 29

hi

the basic knowledge of trading you should know what trend is ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Cable thoughts

This currency has been overbought forever - I'm actually looking for a major correction. I do love fish and chips and Bass Ale - but this rampant speculation, with europe's weakest economy makes no sense. GBP, come on down - you're the next contestant on "The Price is Wrong!"

The Pound weakened across the board and was the only major currency that did not join the rally against the Dollar. The Sterling failed to hold gains after peaking up and shortly plunged to the lower levels following the release of the UK Industrial Production that showed a non-expected decline in August to the lowest level in 17 years, adding to speculation the economic recovery in Britain will reduce. Overall, GBP/USD traded with a low of 1.5875 and with a high of 1.6048.

And Finally - Tiger21 seems to be lighting it up with his fundamental analysis - worth a read when he posts.

I serch the indicator like this.

I seach the indicator like this.

It shoews the strength of currencies visually.

Help me, please.

Files:
image.bmp  473 kb

Blew account in 2 days

Friends and Fellow traders...i am so depressed as i right this...I thought i was good in forex :-D

Two days on live trading have left me shattered and battered with my tail in between my legs?

I am wondering what went wrong?

I have 3500 USD now it is 500 USD?

Someone please help me!!!

Yahoo Chat : kebayamwamba@yahoo.com

avibe:
Friends and Fellow traders...i am so depressed as i right this...I thought i was good in forex :-D

Two days on live trading have left me shattered and battered with my tail in between my legs?

I am wondering what went wrong?

I have 3500 USD now it is 500 USD?

Someone please help me!!!

Yahoo Chat : kebayamwamba@yahoo.com

Take a look at the trading sistems and money management threads here. Plenty of good information.

Need some help!!!

Hello folks, i really need some help i'm looking for an indicator that does this:

it gives a buy or sell signal or color, despite what happens it doesn't change it's color or signal and if it's like 70 to 80% accurate that would count too,thanks.

doorgah30:
Hello folks, i really need some help i'm looking for an indicator that does this: it gives a buy or sell signal or color, despite what happens it doesn't change it's color or signal and if it's like 70 to 80% accurate that would count too,thanks.

I'm in a good mood today

Files:
holygrail.mq4  1 kb

Anyone have a Hilbert Sine or any Sine Indicator?

Looking for this indicator.

Can anyone please help me get this one?

Thank you.

Chris

Reason: