Need help indentifying indicator - page 70

Hey Guys,

I have asked the poster of the chart, but figure i will post just in case he doesn't answer.

I am wondering if anyone knows what the red and green zones in the main window are?? I'm not sure if it's a indicator or something that was just placed manually?

Appreciate any suggestions to what it may be.

Thx in advance

Aussie_Pride;)

Might be the daily high and low that shows some pips for range...

witsnpips:
I believe it's somewhere on TSD, and I think it repaints.

I cannot find it anywhere!

which indicator you think repaints? cause there are like 6+ indicators included in that system

standardeviation:
Might be the daily high and low that shows some pips for range...

Hi Standardeviation,

Thx for your thoughts but i can rule out any kind of daily high-low indy cause the chart is a 1H and there is a lot more then 24 candles amongst the range on the chart, so we can most definitely rule out a daily high-low type of thing.

Thx for your thoughts again

Aussie_Pride;)

standardeviation:
Hello dear traders!

I have been going through my old platform recently, and I've seen a system that looks very interesting but cannot find it anywhere on the net!

The template was ## XARD

Picture is attached

Would anyone know what system is this?

If so , it would be nice to know the rules/entry positions

Hey Standardeviation,

The best way to find out is to ask Xard777 as he was the one the came up with it. I went through his started threads and couldn't find any that matched your pic.

And now on that thought i am going to take some of my own advice and PM the guy that posted the chart i have in question lol

Peace.

Aussie_Pride:
Hey Standardeviation,

The best way to find out is to ask Xard777 as he was the one the came up with it. I went through his started threads and couldn't find any that matched your pic.

And now on that thought i am going to take some of my own advice and PM the guy that posted the chart i have in question lol

Peace.

here is the system that other put in forexfactory.com

Trading Xard777 icog system

please tell me what this indicator is

I come across this picture from an auction side, can someone tell me what the blue/pink histo indicator is. I have purchased some, but generally they don't work well as the author claims.

Thanks!

hxxp://i52.tinypic.com/291nlnt.gif

here is another one

I am not allowed to post links yet, I have to post the modified link to get by. Here i another one, the bottom indicator looks like OSMA to me, but the green dots filter is very nice to tell you not to trade in this period. Does anyone has this indicator to share, thanks!

Files:
5jzms3.jpg  174 kb

tthpts:
I am not allowed to post links yet, I have to post the modified link to get by. Here i another one, the bottom indicator looks like OSMA to me, but the green dots filter is very nice to tell you not to trade in this period. Does anyone has this indicator to share, thanks!

Here you go i think this is what you are looking for, took a little searching though all my indies but eventually found it;)

Files:

Hi people, i'm looking for this indicator.

Red bar appears before strong trend

Files:
123.png  24 kb
234.png  24 kb
345.png  64 kb
456.png  44 kb
567.png  26 kb
Reason: