Need help indentifying indicator - page 64

wheelbarrow:
I am looking for this indicator whose name I cannot remember which automatically draws small bright blue channels in real time and yellow/pink arrows when price action breaks through the channel lines. I have not included the bright yellow and pink arrows signifying breakout.

Please note the blue channels are drawn in several areas on the one minute chart. This is a very specific indicator that does this:

(see image)

Hey, Have you find your indicator with little shiny channels?

HugoGon:
Hello everyone do you know what indicator is this? Thanks

It is a big re-painter......worthless

HugoGon:
Hello everyone do you know what indicator is this? Thanks

Jim, it s life

Files:

Display open and closed position indicator

Hello everyone,

I'm running my EA on VPS, and sometime during the day I check my trade using another computer at home.

I'm looking for indicator that able to redraw my current open positions and past history position/closed positions, so I don't have to log-in to my VPS all the time to check. I know MT4 draw the green horizontal line, however I'm looking for the symbol/icon option, which show exactly the location of the trade in my chart.

The indicator should be able to extract the info from the tab of TRADE and ACCOUNT HISTORY in MT4.

Attached image for sample.

Anyone can lead me to the right direction? Don't mind paying a small sum to get this.

Appreciate

Files:

mp6140:

The forex market is built on simple support and resistance (ok, maybe "simple" is too simple a word, but it aint brain surgery) that WE can observe and follow along on the banks coattails --- if it werent true, then no one would be making money and there a whole bunch of traders out there doing just that.

Whenever I heard about the brain surgery I have to laugh but my charts are not the charts of the master of the universe and the space and time continuum though I have much pleasures which I cannot pursue in my job. As to the mansion and the trophy wife and the maserati and the spoiled kids I think of the gap of our ages and the gap between your superiority and my inferiority.

Perhaps profitability is knowledge, justice, soundness of mind, even courage. And perhaps all I have but that the courage is what I do not have.

Here are the templates for GBPJPY for Alpari US broker.

Files:
monthly.tpl  35 kb
weekly.tpl  68 kb
daily.tpl  62 kb

Why Do Ea's Fade in Their Functions?

Can anyone tell me why EA's work fully at first, then start to fail in all of their functions/operations?

Every EA I have bought tested and used seems to work fully at first then eventually the break even, stop loss or trailing stop etc, stops working. This seems to be a common occurance across every EA I have used. The only thing that I can think of is I have too many charts using the same EA, or the various failed order functions from the broker is just too much for EA's to handle.

Have many others out there noticed this with EA's?

Do I need to reboot daily?

Do I need to clear PC cache daily?

Do I need to clear EA history daily?

I wish I new?

cog09:
Can anyone tell me why EA's work fully at first, then start to fail in all of their functions/operations?

Every EA I have bought tested and used seems to work fully at first then eventually the break even, stop loss or trailing stop etc, stops working. This seems to be a common occurance across every EA I have used. The only thing that I can think of is I have too many charts using the same EA, or the various failed order functions from the broker is just too much for EA's to handle.

Have many others out there noticed this with EA's?

Do I need to reboot daily?

Do I need to clear PC cache daily?

Do I need to clear EA history daily?

I wish I new?

The more u learn the more not to trade fx

All ok now, fixed the problem.

Thanks

Thanks poruchik for your support?

I'm a newbee, can you help me edit the indicator "00 ZZ window" to multi timeframe indicator.

Thanks again!

Reason: