Need help indentifying indicator - page 69

Use Comments To Display EA and Indicator Values

Jeffjeffz:
Hello,

Is there any indicator that can display my ea settings on the chart.

Thanks, Jeffz

Hi Jeff,

Use Comments in your code - Comments places information and values at top left chart for both EA and indicators

Use your EA and Indicator variable NAMES to display them on the chart as Comments.

Follow the example below and add as many values as you need to see.

Comments (

" Value1 = ",Value1, // Replace Value1 with your variables

"\n Value2 = ",Value2, // Use this format to add other values

"\n ",

) ;

Hope this helps,

Robert

Manage T/P of Open And Pending Order in Semi-Martingale

hello everybody

i'm looking for an EA that can change T/P of my open positions to T/P of last open position and every time new pending order with specific t/p triggered, t/p all of open position change to t/p of that pending order that now is a open order (base on semi-martingale strategy )

EX:

buy 1.5100 t/p : 20pip (1.5120)

if price move down 20pip away my first pending limit order triggered in the same direction of my open position

1st limit order : buy 1.5080 t/p: 20pip (1.5100)

in this position i want an EA that automatically change all of my position tale profit to last opened that mean (1.5100) so :

open position : buy 1.5100 and 1st pending limit order 1.5080 that now triggered both of them get same t/p that is t/p of last open position mean 1.5100

and this cycle go until 20pip take profit reach

i really need this EA

Files:
xpma.ex4  17 kb

Fx Referee:
Hello Traders,

I saw this indicator (s) on this site, it worked on my chart before but when i formatted my system it doesn't come up on my chart again with my great surprise others indicators work perfectly. I will be grateful if someone can help me out, i used Alpari.uk and Fxpro as broker.

Thanks a million.......

Add one more indicator

Files:
xpma.zip  6 kb

Thank

pavelac:
Add one more indicator

Thank you Palelac..... It works now thank you once again...

any screen for us to see

Limited Time, Simple System

I am seeking thoughts and ideas for a system that is simple, can withstand the changing market conditions (including summer conditions), and one which can gain consistently. I ask not only for myself but for many who are in a similar position in these forums.

I'm looking for something in which I can set pending orders, or place orders at a given time (due to working a full-time job). A breakout system comes to mind, but am interested in finding something during ranging markets as well. I would risk $1/pip per $1,000 (adjusting the lot size accordingly). Ideas for money management would be a big help too; I don't like anything less than 1:1 risk/reward.

I've been studying what's out there the past year; I'm very familiar with the basics and beyond. Yet, I cannot settle on any system I'm comfortable with. I am also a MQL4 programmer and can program a system if it works and someone here is willing to share it (for anyone interested).

Anyone have any idea for something that might be what I'm looking for? Please do not send affiliate links; I am looking for a system I can manually trade or one in which I can program on my own.

Thank you to anyone who responds!

Looking for an MT4 Indicator

I'm trying to find the indicator below. I don' know what's called. Any help would be appreciated.

Files:
lines.gif  45 kb

Intriguing system..

Hello dear traders!

I have been going through my old platform recently, and I've seen a system that looks very interesting but cannot find it anywhere on the net!

The template was ## XARD

Picture is attached

Would anyone know what system is this?

If so , it would be nice to know the rules/entry positions

Files:
unknownsys.jpg  114 kb

standardeviation:
Hello dear traders!

I have been going through my old platform recently, and I've seen a system that looks very interesting but cannot find it anywhere on the net!

The template was ## XARD

Picture is attached

Would anyone know what system is this?

If so , it would be nice to know the rules/entry positions

I believe it's somewhere on TSD, and I think it repaints.

Reason: