Chande's Oscilators

Hi Everyone ,

I am a new member . I need help to find the MetaTrader 4 indicator called " Chande's Oscilator , if anyone have it or know where can I get is please let me know. Thanks

Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO), Chande's QStick, Price and Volume Trend, ChandelierStops_v1 and Chande_Kroll_Stop_v1 indicators are on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175391

shahgee:
Hi Everyone , I am a new member . I need help to find the MetaTrader 4 indicator called " Chande's Oscilator , if anyone have it or know where can I get is please let me know. Thanks

Did you manage to get this indicator, if so could you let me hav eit as I am also trying to get it

Many thanks

trendscore

hello my friends,

my english is so bad....

but i search chande's trendscore ! thanks of your time

christophe from correze (french department)

your forum is .....beautiful !!

boursicoton:
hello my friends,

my english is so bad....

but i search chande's trendscore ! thanks of your time

christophe from correze (french department)

your forum is .....beautiful !!

Working on it. Be in touch.

Instructions from TASC article:

You could trade the trendscore many ways. You could use the zero crossing as an early signal. You would then buy when the trendscore becomes positive and sell when it becomes negative. Or you could wait one to three days after the trendscore reaches +10 or -10 before buying (+ 10) or selling (-10) .

Or you could combine the trendscore with a moving average, trading an upward or downward cross over.

Another variation would be to go long after the trendscore crosses from -10 to above +5 and go short after the trendscore falls from +10 to below 5. The approach you choose depends on your trading style.

You could also smooth the trendscore with more or fewer days than I used in my calculations. You could, for example, use fewer than 10 days for short-term and 20 to 30 days for intermediate-term trading. You could also combine trendscore with other indicators of trend strength. For example, if you combined it with the VHF indicator, trendscore would provide an indication of direction, while the VHF could provide additional information about the trend's strength.

You could also substitute intraday data in the trendscore method for short-term trading, using hourly data to calculate a trend's score instead of daily data.

Trendscore is a simple way to rate trend strength. It indicates both the direction and strength of the trend and can be easily combined with various trend-following strategies.

And thanks.

Can you post the actual indicator?

mladen:
Chande's trendscore indicator

PS: the original trendscore uses period 10, I prefer period 20 (less "noise" )

regards

mladen

Chande's trendscore

Chande's trendscore indicator

PS: the original trendscore uses period 10, I prefer period 20 (less "noise" )

regards

mladen

Files:

Hallo friends,

I'm Italian, and at first sorry for my bad english !

I' m searching for T. Chande' s Aroon Up/Down oscillator for mt4 .

Thanks for your time.

Reason: