Thanks

Regards,

fc29

you can ask this kind of questions RAS support,

you can also compare your trades with my trades since you see my platform,

did your trade closed ok?

best

tal

Fresh download and install and demo worked with no problems at all.

I think if you continue to use FXDD demo for trading with RAS, you should get a new account every 2 weeks or so when trades are flat as their demo's now only last about a month and they disable them.

I would like to see you be successful with RAS, but I think the last dd before the screw up was too much compared to what most expected from this signal. I am not against loss, I know it is part of the game, but I like to know in advance what to expect, and be certain a vendor will stick to the plan that is presented to subscribers.

Do you plan on letting DD go that far again?

Are you going to do something like is noted above(or anything to prevent broker from shutting down your demo while trades are open)?

I'm not sure what the deal is with you giving out investor password, as we can see what you do from RAS side???

Dd

hey spencer,

i will move very soon to fxdd live account since they are the only honest

broker that allow hedging for USA citizens.

i promise you that you will never ever see any floating DD close to what it

was this week ,please your review is very important to me come back here

in two weeks from now with your opnion on the stradegy now,

you will see hard SL on every trade few very nice clean trades a day taht

will bring at least 20% profit monthly.

like i promise i will stick to my trading plan no floating DD,as far as if they

broker will shut down the demo you still have hard SL on your trade,in the

next two weeks i will prove how profitable is my system.how you can

generate 20% monthly with only one pair with minimal DD,and very safe way,after

you all feel confidance with me i will add more pairs as the

acount grows,i am really appreciate the second chance that you are giving

me here you will not be disappointed.

i had to think very hard to decide which stredagy will fits all,which mean very

conservative from one and very profitable from the other side, you going to

love what you see in the next two weeks.

have a nice weekend

tal

spencer36:
I think if you continue to use FXDD demo for trading with RAS, you should get a new account every 2 weeks or so when trades are flat as their demo's now only last about a month and they disable them.

I would like to see you be successful with RAS, but I think the last dd before the screw up was too much compared to what most expected from this signal. I am not against loss, I know it is part of the game, but I like to know in advance what to expect, and be certain a vendor will stick to the plan that is presented to subscribers.

Do you plan on letting DD go that far again?

Are you going to do something like is noted above(or anything to prevent broker from shutting down your demo while trades are open)?

I'm not sure what the deal is with you giving out investor password, as we can see what you do from RAS side???

After that 2 weeks we will be getting signal from that same FXDD demo account or from your mentioned FXDD live account. If it will be alive account then it fells safer for us. So we will be paying to your same signal CashCow after this 2 weeks? My subscription for CashCow will end just the same time after another 2 weeks.

Furthermore I would like to review and see for myself how you trade the new system right in the MT4 login account, because I think we all deserve as we paid and still have 2 weeks left before expires, I need you to try to help me so that I can login and watch the new trades live. For now I do not know why I cannot login at all to the FXDD demo account that you give to us.

I think the main reason why I cant login is in the server wrongly entered. Please come up with a solution for me, I really want to login and try to follow the trades. Maybe please check in your own FXDD account and see the server info, is it the server 2 demo listed?

goo deal

yvechek:
After that 2 weeks we will be getting signal from that same FXDD demo account or from your mentioned FXDD live account. If it will be alive account then it fells safer for us. So we will be paying to your same signal CashCow after this 2 weeks? My subscription for CashCow will end just the same time after another 2 weeks.

Furthermore I would like to review and see for myself how you trade the new system right in the MT4 login account, because I think we all deserve as we paid and still have 2 weeks left before expires, I need you to try to help me so that I can login and watch the new trades live. For now I do not know why I cannot login at all to the FXDD demo account that you give to us.

I think the main reason why I cant login is in the server wrongly entered. Please come up with a solution for me, I really want to login and try to follow the trades. Maybe please check in your own FXDD account and see the server info, is it the server 2 demo listed?

please recheck your demo server it should be:

FXDD-MT4 Demo Server

you can also contact fxdd support and ask the ip address for this server,

please go to live chat here:

Forex | Forex Trading | Currency Trading | Forex Broker

or you can call them and ask the ip adress,

i really don't know why you can't loging and other can,

i wish i could help you with that.

someone have any idea,

my live account will be ready soon.

best

tal

sent you email

yvechek:

please let me know if it works for you.

tal

Solution to login

Hi,

Those who cannot login on Tal's demo account.

Here is the solution.

1. downlord attached file.

2. paste it under FXDD/config/

3. choose FXDD-MT4 Demo Server (not server2)

4. put login information given from Tal

Oh, I cannot attach the file.

I will send it to Tal, then you can ask her to send it back to you.

Cheers

Reason: