A managed account or RAS that actually works?

I'm not looking for the holy grail, I just want steady returns with minimal risk. Is there a sensible managed account or signal provider that has proven to be stable for a year or more?

I'm new to RAS, so, I do not have a long trading history here.

but you could track my trades in the following links.

JUST EURUSD

signal Link: just EURUSD | Rent a Signal

Performance:JUST EURUSD System | Myfxbook

JUST EURGBP

signal Link: JUST EURGBP | Rent a Signal

Performance:JUST EURGBP System | Myfxbook

I had a dream....

bendex:
I'm not looking for the holy grail, I just want steady returns with minimal risk. Is there a sensible managed account or signal provider that has proven to be stable for a year or more?

Dream, my friend, dream, at least until you'll continue to search a valid, honest, reliable and long term (good and stable) results system on rentasignal web site....

Best wish for your search....

ZioB

Yes There are but have to look carefully..

The previous post belongs to a desperate and maybe burned trader..

I 've been there and it hurts a lot... I have burned here as well a couple of times but it was my mistake. Nevertheless it made me invest time, effort and money to develop my own systems.

So I would like to admit that I am also a signal provider here for some time before move the best systems to managed funds!

I am also impressed by this guy who posted first qingye_shu.

In all honesty those are among the best results I have ever seen in FX world in terms of safety, growth curve, DD, methodology and pips wise...

Congrats to him.

Go for him with closed eye or have a look at my HIGH FREQUENCY systems. Some are at the early stages but you can see the background for some systems that merged for improvement and have history for 1 year and backtesting for 11 years and solid profitability.

So history expands more than what you see on systems, due to merging.

You can track the profitable efforts from summer of 2010.

Support for RAS Signal 33777 - COMBO Strategy.

COMBO_al System | Myfxbook

COMBO | Rent a Signal

SUPER_XM->Merge High Liquidity | Rent a Signal

FX-X-Bot System | Myfxbook

FX-xbot | Rent a Signal

moneybotfx:
The previous post belongs to a desperate and maybe burned trader..

+1 so true

Interested in managed account with live statement details

Feel free to check out my website if you're still interested in a decent managed account

IBFX Forex Managed Accounts powered by ICEBERG Investments

You just have to find honest and conservative funds. There are.... very few but they exist

bendex:

It is the best regulated managed forex account - fund managed group of 7 traders. Minimum deposit is only 300 USD. No monthly drawdown. Join the golden 7 investment programme of Milltrade broker.

Reason: