Yet another Grail of Trading :-)

1 shot 1 kill | Rent a Signal

myfxbook track

I trade discretionary. I use S/R levels, trendlines, Market Profile modification of my own idea and of course some good old gut feeling

• up to 10 trades a day
  • max 2 trades at a time
  • fixed size: 0.1 Lot
  • max SL: 30 pips
  • TP: anything between 1 and 100 pips
  • NO martingale/averaging (never increase position after wrong entry!!)
  • NO hedging
  • NO huge floating loses

Attached is a plot of real time equity curve and floating profit since opening demo account from which I'm supplying my signals (Dec 8).

Files:
asd.gif  19 kb

interesting performance. Since price is fairly expensive, would you mind posting some longer track records of your trading? I will be watching your futrure performance with interest as it nice to see well performing signals without trade spamming, waiting and praying. Also what broker are you using?

zomg:
interesting performance. Since price is fairly expensive, would you mind posting some longer track records of your trading? I will be watching your futrure performance with interest as it nice to see well performing signals without trade spamming, waiting and praying. Also what broker are you using?

Hi zomg,

My signals were free until now, I wanted to keep it that way until reaching 1000 pips. Unfortunately, after recent changes in RAS, there are no free signals and minimal price is $50. Are my signals really expensive comparing to many ridiculous losing systems with much bigger price tag?

I don't have any longterm demo tracks to present and I won't share my live account details. Honesty: December was a great month for me, second best in 2009, but I also have losing streaks, periods of really bad trading! But since I don't use any black box system - my trading approach still evolves with my experience. I don't look in history that often and current performance is the only thing that matters to me and now it looks really promising.

I'm using Varengold bank FX broker Home Varengold bank FX It's a decent german forex broker and it's physically located near me. It also has one important 'feature': relatively large spread on EURUSD (2-3 pips) so my signals have chance to get filled at better prices on clients' accounts than on mine.

BTW Happy New Year

Are you John Netto, who has a website by the same name as your strategy?

No, never heard of the guy. And I don't have my own website yet, though I'm thinking about getting one.

Cheers

Reason: