MayaFX (RAS ID: 30326) - page 2

Well...I am so impressed with the willingness of this author to share and discuss...

It is real early to judge how this system trades...but I like what I read thus far...

ES

Files:
maya.gif  157 kb

USD/JPY trades...

Hi Leeb.

You said your system is only for USD/JPY and that initially it will trade only on that pair, but, for now, I'm only seeing trades on EUR/USD: why?

Besides, it seems you use hedging technique, like right now on EUR/USD open trades: do you confirm this?

Thanks,

ZioB

leeb:
Hi everyone,

I have added a trading system which has taken me many years to develop today to RentaSignal and am opening this thread to discuss any queries relating to it. Initially it will be trading USD/JPY but is also capable of trading on other pairs equally as well and may do this later on. The system has only been added today (02/02/10) so is awating verification - hoping it can bring you some profit I think that RAS is a great way of sharing a traders experience and hopefully being beneficial to everyone involved (the trader sharing gets paid for his effort and subscribers make money)

Initial subscription price is $95/month and this will be subject to review upon it's performance.

Thanks for your interest. I will not be discussing the inner workings of the system as it has taken me more time than I can explain to develop but welcome any other types of question.

Hi ZioB

Yes, sorry for any confusion. I will edit the system description. This non-hedging policy by the NFA is a load of BS as is their intention to introduce 10:1 leverage restrictions that's why I don't trade with US brokers anymore, they are targetting the little people who want to become financially independant whilst leaving the large traders like the banks unchecked makes me mad !

Anyway thos trades are manual ones and to maximise the profits from the account I will occassionally make manual trades, I'm sure from the performance so far you will see this can only be a good thing.

Kind regards

Leeb

Unprocessed orders

Hi guys

Had a few very profitable trades but they were not processed by RAS due to an error on my side. This has been resolved so hoping to further increase the pips soon

What pairs you really trade?!

Dear Leeb,

I saw you recently traded a very "exotic" pair like USDNOK (which, btw, only few broker offer for trading....).

That pair, again, is NOT included in the pairs list you show on your RAS page.

My questions:

1. How often do you trade these kind of unusual pairs?

2. What broker do you use for RAS trading purpose, as reference account?

3. Could you, please, give us some suggestion about money management using your system (lots to use per trade according with account equity), still keeping a risk level quit low and safety?

4. Could you, please, point out on your system RAS page ALL the pairs you are going to trade in the future?!...

Many Thanks,

ZioB

leeb:
Hi ZioB

Yes, sorry for any confusion. I will edit the system description. This non-hedging policy by the NFA is a load of BS as is their intention to introduce 10:1 leverage restrictions that's why I don't trade with US brokers anymore, they are targetting the little people who want to become financially independant whilst leaving the large traders like the banks unchecked makes me mad !

Anyway thos trades are manual ones and to maximise the profits from the account I will occassionally make manual trades, I'm sure from the performance so far you will see this can only be a good thing.

Kind regards

Leeb

Reply about pairs...

Hi ZioBoje

I don't understand why it's such an issue which pairs I trade, if they profit surely thats the main thing - I saw a good opportunity setting up on the USDNOK so I took it - good for over 300 pips, anyway I don't often trade exotic pairs like this due to the spread but it was a quiet day on other pairs. To answer your other questions: I use Alpari UK as my platform, lot sizes are usually kept to a minimal % of the balance depending on stop size. I have added all pairs to the RAS page but rare I will trade all of them - it's not big issue if your broker doesn't offer the pair it won't execute as simple as that. Anyway I've not had much interest at the $50 trial I offered, I'm up over 40% in my Alpari account in 2 weeks and it is a manual system not an EA so takes my time and $50 is simply not worth it, I've put it up to $95 and it will increase as the profits and results show it to be consistent.

Thanks for your interest.

When your good your good....95 bucks is a bargain!

ES

Yes...those results are awesome! You remind of the better traders I used to work with. Yes they are cocky...but good traders, usually the cocky ones are the best traders for a while. So I must remember why we are here...TO MAKE MONEY...not friends...

cya...

ES

Hi ES, thanks for that - I don't intend to be cocky but I do have confidence in my methods I have spent years and more time in front of charts than can be imagined until I got consistency like this. Sorry for any confustion from switching from an EA to manual trades, but how many EA's do you know which are consistently profitable? Not many hey.... Anyway I appreciate all the contributions you have made to this forum in general as I've seen many of your posts in the past.

Not relevant

Reason: