New RAS Id #21477 - Ikonforex

Activated

Signal activated, ready for subscription.. Free trial available

Hello ikonforex.

Can you please explain what kind of loss control do you use?

Risk

zomg:
Hello ikonforex. Can you please explain what kind of loss control do you use?

If you use 10-20% capital, there is possibility (rare cases) of 25-30% floating loss..

Starting Equity

ikonforex:
If you use 10-20% capital, there is possibility (rare cases) of 25-30% floating loss..

Ikonforex.

1-You state that the system should be traded with 0.01 lots for a 1k account on a broker with 500:1 leverage.

2-Your first trades on RAS statement are done with 0.20 lots,so,my question is...

Is the right way to evaluate your performance statistics at RAS,to use 20k Usd Starting Equity and lots multiplier=1 ?

Thanks and Regards

S

SIMBA:
Ikonforex.

1-You state that the system should be traded with 0.01 lots for a 1k account on a broker with 500:1 leverage.

2-Your first trades on RAS statement are done with 0.20 lots,so,my question is...

Is the right way to evaluate your performance statistics at RAS,to use 20k Usd Starting Equity and lots multiplier=1 ?

Thanks and Regards

S

For 1K account ..Lots 0.01

10K account = Lots 0.1

20K account Lots = 0.2

Whats wrong in it?

ikonforex:

Ok but could you explain your stop loss strategy? Do you close some of your trades at certain loss, or do you close all trades at certain equity draw down?

Wrong

ikonforex:
For 1K account ..Lots 0.01

10K account = Lots 0.1

20K account Lots = 0.2

Whats wrong in it?

Nothing wrong on it...why do you ask about wrong?

You started with 0.2 lots on RAS signal,so,as I said,and you confirmed,20k initial equity is the right parameter to evaluate your signals..If I used 1k,they would be too risky,if I used 200k they wouldn`t be too profitable...ok?

Nothing wrong...yet.

S

Hi ikonforex,

I see your Min Lot size 0.10 at RAS so the start account balance you trade at RAS is 10k? and how many %/month profit will you trade your signals at RAS?

Thanks,

tsdmember:
Hi ikonforex,

I see your Min Lot size 0.10 at RAS so the start account balance you trade at RAS is 10k? and how many %/month profit will you trade your signals at RAS?

Thanks,

30-100% per month

zomg:
Ok but could you explain your stop loss strategy? Do you close some of your trades at certain loss, or do you close all trades at certain equity draw down?

I close some trades with loss..

Reason: