Hotpip Forex - page 7

kamalzakhoy:
......but if we lost connection with fxcm broker also this mean we have to change our internet connection, .............

I tried to explain that already to you in previous postings that there a many possibilitys that can lead to problems with disconnection.

As I told you try to learn from others instead of thinking that they attack you.

1) open a REAL account instead of a demo account. The connection with your broker will be a lot more reliable ( of course you need to put some real money in a real account)

2) And place your complete setup on a VPS server (of course this is costing also some money).

If you have a professional attitude then that should be the first things you would do instead of trying to find cheap solutions that would not cost you any money. For quality and professionalism one needs to pay a little bit. But is worth while the investment.

If you want people to invest money in you then start by investing money in yourself.

Friendly regards...iGoR

I realy don't understand you!!

iGoR:
I tried to explain that already to you in previous postings that there a many possibilitys that can lead to problems with disconnection.

As I told you try to learn from others instead of thinking that they attack you.

1) open a REAL account instead of a demo account. The connection with your broker will be a lot more reliable ( of course you need to put some real money in a real account)

2) And place your complete setup on a VPS server (of course this is costing also some money).

If you have a professional attitude then that should be the frist things you would do instead of trying to find cheap solutions that would not cost you any money. For quality and professionalism one needs to pay a little bit. But is worth while the investment.

If you want people to invest in you then invest in yourself.

Friendly regards...iGoR

Thank you for your help, but when you help someone try to leave provocation aside.

By the way how you don't us be angry, we every day expend our efforts with technical and fundamental analysis to catch true trend side in forex while you are trying to compare our system with your fail experiment 14 years ago when you was putting your money in forex and waiting for getting a better dice!!!

I really don't understand you, one side you want to help us and other side you are attacking on our system and you want us to thank you and mustn't guess this is attacking on the credibility of our system.

kamalzakhoy:
I really don't understand you, one side you want to help us and other side you are attacking on our system and you want us to thank you and mustn't guess this is attacking on the credibility of our system.

No Kamalzkoy,

Read back over my FIRST postings. I was not attacking your system. I was explaining from the very beggining that you need to concentrate on all the technical elements to make your connection run properaly.

AND I added to it that a system like yours who works with huge floating losses can have a big impact on the results of your subscribers if RAS needs to close their positions because you loos connection with them.

Just open your eyes and your mind: Is your system working with huge floating losses ? is this a lie or is this correct ?...If the answer is yes then don't see that as an attack if somebody is pointing to that. Or is this forum only to talk about the good things and not about the bad things ?

Every system has it good elements and its bad elements. (Even mine!)

It is up to the people to accept your type of system. But people need to realize and especially you that if they work with a system like yours that is losing a connection with RAS has a far bigger impact on their results then a "normall" system. Again is that a lie or is that correct ?...

So if you want to avoid those kind of problems and especially with a system like yours make sure that you can give 99% reliability. At this moment you can even not update your mt4i link in a correct way.

So I suggest that you stop talking about your results and stop refering to your MT4i link. There are far more important steps that you need to take then refering to your system. Even if your system would be the Holy Grail, it is worth NOTHING unless you can provide signals in a professional and reliable way.

That is by opening a real account and that is by working with VPS servers ...etc...

Friendly regards....iGoR

PS. And if people started to attack you or started to talk to you in a hard way then that was because YOU don't want to LISTEN. You try to blame it on others and in the mean time you try to tell people how good your results are.

If you are professional you stop right NOW and start all over ONLY when everything is setup in a professional way (real account and VPS). People would apreciate this a lot more then looking to some open trades that you don't want close.

iGoR:
No Kamalzkoy,

Read back over my FIRST postings. I was not attacking your system. I was explaining from the very beggining that you need to concentrate on all the technical elements to make your connection run properaly.

AND I added to it that a system like yours who works with huge floating losses can have a big impact on the results of your subscribers if RAS needs to close their positions because you loos connection with them.

Just open your eyes and your mind: Is your system working with huge floating losses ? is this a lie or is this correct ?...If the answer is yes then don't see that as an attack if somebody is pointing to that. Or is this forum only to talk about the good things and not about the bad things ?

Every system has it good elements and its bad elements. (Even mine!)

It is up to the people to accept your type of system. But people need to realize and especially you that if they work with a system like yours that is losing a connection with RAS has a far bigger impact on their results then a "normall" system. Again is that a lie or is that correct ?...

So if you want to avoid those kind of problems and especially with a system like yours make sure that you can give 99% reliability. At this moment you can even not update your mt4i link in a correct way.

So I suggest that you stop talking about your results and stop refering to your MT4i link. There are far more important steps that you need to take then refering to your system. Even if your system would be the Holy Grail, it is worth NOTHING unless you can provide signals in a professional and reliable way.

That is by opening a real account and that is by working with VPS servers ...etc...

Friendly regards....iGoR

PS. And if people started to attack you or started to talk to you in a hard way then that was because YOU don't want to LISTEN. You try to blame it on others and in the mean time you try to tell people how good your results are.

If you are professional you stop right NOW and start all over ONLY when everything is setup in a professional way (real account and VPS). People would apreciate this a lot more then looking to some open trades that you don't want close.

You try to blame on me and I try to blame on you!!

so let we say there is a big misunderstanding occur between us,

in my side I say

ok I am ready to open white page with you, and sorry for misunderstanding.

Friendly regards....kamalzakhoy

kamalzakhoy:

in my side I say

Dear kamalzakhoy,

We will probably never sit in a bar and drink a beer with each other.

But I am sure we have learned something from each other.

Take care and best of wishes in your trading life.

Most friendly regards....iGoR

iGoR:
Dear kamalzakhoy,

We will probably never sit in a bar and drink a beer with each other.

But I am sure we have learned something from each other.

Take care and best of wishes in your trading life.

Most friendly regards....iGoR

Thanks iGoR, best of wishes to you trading life too.

Friendly regards

kamalzakhoy

But what about your client who lost money as a result of this?

ES

kamalzakhoy:

in my side I say

ElectricSavant:
But what about your client who lost money as a result of this? ES

We don't have quite a lot clients right now, as because our service at Rent a Signal has only started since 21-Jan.-2010, but most of our clients we have their e-mails and they get our newsletters every week, and we deal this problem carefully and we will try to satisfy our clients as much as possible, but till now we only received from one client that he lost some pips as a result of this problem.

Hotpip Forex is Temporary inactive!!

Unfortunately we have a technical problem that make our clients receive wrong signals from RAS EA, so that we forced to inactive our system temporary to not receive new clients till we fix the problem, we do this for your benefit, please if you are planning to subscribe to our signals be patient till we fix problem and we hope if you could visit our website Hotpip Forex and sign up, as soon as we fix problem you will get e-mail or regularly visit our thread in forum here, where whenever the problem is fixed we will post that here.

<>

I think problem fixed!!

Rippes:
Forget it Igor,

the same shit happened each night,

how can he control an Account, if i can't control his Mt4i-Stats.

I think he's only gambler without any konwledge about Metatrader functions or his server connection.

I think RAS should stop his signal,

because it doesn't work.

Hi Rippes?

How our signals goes with you, I think the problem fixed, we was having problem with metatrader, we reinstall it, and till now every thing is ok, till our MT Intelligence - Statemant for Hotpip System is contentiously up to date, but we need to hear from you...

We want to add this, we offer you one month free to receive our signals us you don't benefit from your last subscription..

Best regards

Hotpip Forex Teams

<>
Reason: