Bulletproof - page 6

hi pava

how to combine the 1SSRC.mq4 with the EMA(8)?can you tell me the mothed? thank you

yourspace

my 5M subwindow (below) chart for $eurusd at GMT 05:20 today -- 2nd June

I will pass one of the indicator to the contributor (i.e. author of this thread) on his PM request

the picture said -- euro still should be SHORT -- esp when good bargain price found in next 90min

-- the indicator does not repaint or fluctuate much

here is the picture for 5M eurusd NOW (I don't trade this one)

>>>>>>>>>> >>http://www.iwebphoto.com/iWebPhoto_free_upload_photo/127025/Album1/ScreenHunter_02Jun.0213.21.jpg

subwindow

^^^^^^^^

yourspace:
hi pava

how to combine the 1SSRC.mq4 with the EMA(8)?can you tell me the mothed? thank you

yourspace

You drag the ma into the ssrc window indicator. ( the ma which is in normal indicator folder not the customize folder).

And in the properties of ma, you choose apply to "previous indicator's data".

From previous post I said, I only use the "1roughsmi". But looking the "1ssrc" combine with ma 8, looks interesting. I'll give it a try, I also add the "price channel signal v1.2" indicator from the asctrend thread for added confirmation.

Get ready for another leg UP!...

Files:
7_3.jpg  301 kb

fxnewbie:
Pava, I still can't find the way to trade using repainting indicators, like your 1SSRC . Can you explain a little how you use it...?..

I only use it for the overall direction...strike that...

I didn't find repainting significant...point your attention to the trendline break indicator...interesting...I call it "bonus"

xxxx...take my 4 pips on this call and be happy...greed is sin

Leg up...like a doggie...xxxx - here is your 4 pips

Files:
7_4.jpg  291 kb

my own KPI benchmark for good prediction template

provide good entry point

max SL of -25 pips

TP in the range of +40 +65 pips

accuracy of perfect entry (using manual entry to do it) - MUST BE around 70 to 85% , i.e. 50 /50 is really no no

in other words, we should details all the personal statistics with EXCEL to measure the accuracy -- for about 2 weeks , at least

investment -- the elites always won, the follower, some might loss (deeply)

as no hardworking generate any GDP value in the process

if you want a good URL link on MM, SL and TP, the relationship between them, just REQUEST

this is the rationale why I am into 30M charting with reliable prediction template (% - chance of success) -- I will put my real money where my mouth is -- only when the model become mature, otherwise, I play on demo

IN world cup, if I am going to collect LONG and SHORT from 2 different NATIONS

everyday, I will have specified time to CARRY out those LONG ORDER

then I will have another specified time to CARRY out those SHORT ORDER, so I gain more than pennies from the 2 nations speculators -- this will explain well the N or W shape of eachday daily charting

another good one.....

Files:
7_5.jpg  300 kb
Reason: