Infinity - page 2

Just to add though, RAS issues aside it does seem to be one of the more reliable signals and I like the fact the max lot size is 0.4 which means we can use our prefered money management technique depending on account size.

leeb:
I'm still evaluating it - I'm a bit concerned that my performance isn't matching RAS exactly but will continue to follow for a while longer.

So, would you tell me how long you are using it and what are the results? For example, what account size you are using, for how long and what's your profit? I hope it's not a secret....

According to his performance at RAS one could start with $1000 at Alpari UK, use lot multiplier 0.1 (giving lot size 0.01 - 0.04), max. open positions 10. So after those 10 days the gain would be $1200 with almost no drawdown. It would more than double the account just in ten days.

Well, although it sounds fantastic I wonder where's the catch, it sounds too good to last for a long time.... I wish it did though...

It would be good if Infinity would give us some comments... For me the support of the vendor is also essential.

Infinity reply....

Dear All,

Sorry for late respond, I have read all your comments and I liked what I see.

Regarding the money management I prefer that you subscribe and try it on demo account first so you know how my strategy works.....

Secondly to be honest my DD was 850$ which the site cant show until u made the loss with that amount so as I advice use my signal on a demo account and see how I do deals.

I take fast profit when it available, it's good and it works in range days....

I made one strategy last night where I exit the market on brake even,

I believe that if I can't do money today I can do it tomorrow so If u see that I didn't made money on one day its don't mean that we miss opportunity chances will come..

My main target to do small money every day so all my subscribers enjoy spending it end of the month.

Regards,

Infinity....

Infinity888:
Dear All,

Sorry for late respond, I have read all your comments and I liked what I see.

Regarding the money management I prefer that you subscribe and try it on demo account first so you know how my strategy works.....

Secondly to be honest my DD was 850$ which the site cant show until u made the loss with that amount so as I advice use my signal on a demo account and see how I do deals.

I take fast profit when it available, it's good and it works in range days....

I made one strategy last night where I exit the market on brake even,

I believe that if I can't do money today I can do it tomorrow so If u see that I didn't made money on one day its don't mean that we miss opportunity chances will come..

My main target to do small money every day so all my subscribers enjoy spending it end of the month.

Regards,

Infinity....

so.... can you show longer track record than just 10 days? Those look fine but still I would like to see at least 3 months results. Thanks!

Dear All,

Im sorry for exiting the last deal on 4 pips loss, I feel a bit tired today and I will stop trading for today, hope you enjoy this week profit.

I might take one or two trades tagetting maket gaps tonight.

Nice weekend to all.

Kind regards,

Infinity

Hi infinity888,

I traded live with your signal this week. From what I observed, this is like a grid trading, and I will have to ask you about one thing: what if the price does not retrace? because trades are without SL and if directions against, you are just waiting for prices to retrace without any SL in placed, this is what I seen in your trades this week, which means it can be dangerous? because we are talking about hundreds of negative pips to wait for retrace to gain few pips to tens of pips? please answer because it is quite important for us to know.

Also, you trade excellent during New York session, profits are really quick without much dd, however for your European session everyday the dd is holding for long time, and I mean it is constant increment of dd, because you will always make new trade if the price keep go against the trades? this is tricky but again we, the subscribers, hope you can come in to answer the questions.

Thank you.

Infinity Reply

Dear Amsads,

I'm so happy for asking for more information about my trades,

I have been trading for more than 7 years that why I have the confidence for all my trades I know all heat to see DD but it's part of doing money.

I will explain to you one point the overall trend is down for both GBP & EUR and when new price came out Like what happened last night be sure I will come back at least 75 points and I was targeting 35 points to break even.

I know it's hard to sleep when you see DD and open position over night.

I'm planning to amend my trading next week and I will take lower risk for all coz I know most of my subscribers trading with one lot.

I hope that next week u will relax I will keep the risk lower and targeting higher pips to keep on same performance.

Kind regards,

Infinity...

It seems you changed your mind on price, and now will be changing your method of trade. Interesting signal, but I am not fond of change, so will have to stay on sidelines until you get a few months history under your belt.

Good luck

Good day..

Dear Spencer,

Try to check my signal on demo account first so you could do your calculations and set the lot multiplier upon your account size.

Wish you all the best....

Thank you. First I will watch for a while until you are sure which strategy you will work with. So far so good it looks like, but you changed price before you said you would, and in previous post you said you would try new strategy. And above all else i want to know what I am getting into, before I pay for it.

Reason: