Infinity - page 11

Im not a subscriber and i do see that any1 who got their account blown up was not following suggested risk. However, i also do not like that a signal provider does not follow his own rules that he clearly stated here. Specifically the loss management rules. Infinity said he would allow for $4000 DD before cutting losses. According to RAS it seems that this DD reached about two times that amount and nothing was done about it. That breaches the trust. I have seen lots of traders/signal providers that said same thing, then just sat on huge DDs without any type of control. IMHO this signal requires a lot longer evaluation before going live with.

zomg:
Im not a subscriber and i do see that any1 who got their account blown up was not following suggested risk. However, i also do not like that a signal provider does not follow his own rules that he clearly stated here. Specifically the loss management rules. Infinity said he would allow for $4000 DD before cutting losses. According to RAS it seems that this DD reached about two times that amount and nothing was done about it. That breaches the trust. I have seen lots of traders/signal providers that said same thing, then just sat on huge DDs without any type of control. IMHO this signal requires a lot longer evaluation before going live with.

Dear,

I will explain to you why this breach has been made......I asked my subscribers to start with my signal starting from the Monday and I have made 3000$ so I know how much I have been made from the beginning of the week + my limit DD 4000 even if I reach this level and I have the strong feeling that GBP on the top level why should I close the trades and suffer my subscribers the loss some time you have to wave some rules to avoid taking big loss.

Regards,

Infinity...

Sounds like some one is profiting from grid system blessing 2 or 3. Why pay 98$ for his signals if it's there for free. I wonder how subscribers keep track of the 24/5 signals?

Togu:
Sounds like some one is profiting from grid system blessing 2 or 3. Why pay 98$ for his signals if it's there for free. I wonder how subscribers keep track of the 24/5 signals?

Cool down baby go for free if u want i will pay u

My Apology

Dear Infinity,

I stopped by here to say sorry for the comments that I made last week like below.

It was totaly my fault, not yours. I could not control my emotion assuming GU continue to go, so I closed the positions by myself manually.

Please accept my apology!

I hope my comments do not discourage others.

I am sorry again!

nzfriendlee:
Relying on Others hand to earn money was a sutupid idea. I closed all positions manually - 2,000 $ gone. I don't blame Infinity, but I blame myself. I go my way. Good bye every one including Infinity!

nzfriendlee:
Dear Infinity,

I stopped by here to say sorry for the comments that I made last week like below.

It was totaly my fault, not yours. I could not control my emotion assuming GU continue to go, so I closed the positions by myself manually.

Please accept my apology!

I hope my comments do not discourage others.

I am sorry again!

Dear Nzfriendlee,

No need to apology, we are human we can't control emotions always....just to let you know that many subscribers stuck with my MM and they are save the main disadvantage for the RSA its shows starting balance of 1000$ which keeps new comers get full trust to 1 multiplier and this is wrong.

When I say I been in to the market for 7years I don't lie and I have the experience of stocks also so when I hold the position and let it for some days its dose not mean that I don't accept losses but my view that the GBP went over price and you will see it again back to 1.4400 this Quarter.

Hope that all keep the greedy away and do money in the long run.

Kind Regards,

Infinity...

Infinity888:
Dear All, I have view my list and Adems not one of my subscribers he is mad viewer only..... What ashamed of you man...

you seem so silly man, tried to get your facts right. I am one of the first batch to join. I joined and make my payment on May23rd, and in fact I am one of the subscriber who suffered from your signal and stop my trading after just 2 weeks, and I am so thankful for that. Did you read one of your member did suffered a loss of $2000, incredible man and thanks to your good work or should I said great infinity trading. I have officially unsubscribed and wish you all the best for your signal and all your subscribers. I am not like you talk nonsense, I always give proof for what I said, ok please see my attached proof that I am one of your subscriber. Since you are rude to me so I will have to say I am also ashamed of you. I did not try to offense you, my post just based on what I experience using your signal but you came to attack me.

this is a quite big countertrend... how do you feel Infinity? will you manage it?

Infinity,

pls. read your private message box.

thx, sliffy

Counter-trend

Infinity, we need to know how far you want to take this drawdown ?

This is getting into dangerous territory - the first trades is already 350 pips down.

Cheers

H

Reason: