Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 259

any new methods

GBPUSD

Looks like this one may be getting ready to drop. Three point divergence often indicates a trend change.

Files:

banian:
any new methods

I am still trying to catch up to all the developments since September. I like the looks of that Pallada, but I am not sure about it yet until I watch it for a while. I was trading the setup that I just posted and it seemed to work for me.

What setup do you like the best??

missing data

Often the data in MT4 has some holes or there may not be enough one minute data to make a good offline chart.

A remedy for improper data is to use 'Tickstory' to supplement your data..

You can use Google to get to their site, the program is free and provides excellent data.

I started using Tickstory, after you mentioned it in your earlier post.

M1 data isn't a problem anymore, even if we need years of that.

More info and more apps like tickstory may be found here..

Forex Tick Data | Birt's EA review

Blaiserboy:
I do some volunteer work from time to time... I think it is just about finished for the winter so I will get back to trading manually next week.

Over the weekend I will like to configure a chart with some of the new ideas......

There have been some great contributions since September.

Have a nice weekend.!!

daveM

Hi DaveM,

Because you weren't here and because you came back and also because I missed you.

A toast to you! Drunk, Drunker and Drunkest!

Duniya Haseeno Ka Mela (720P) *HD* - Gupt (1997) - DVD - Music Video - Full Song - YouTube

Happy Weekend!

Nick

banian:
any new methods

Hey Vinu,

Show us your method man, without e-mailing you.

Nothing will change , if you show your strategy at-least we'll be able to help you and make it better!

My Best,

Nick

Hourly Pivot Point Indicator

You might find this useful on a chart

Files:

mr_nims:
Hi DaveM,

Because you weren't here and because you came back and also because I missed you.

A toast to you! Drunk, Drunker and Drunkest!

Duniya Haseeno Ka Mela (720P) *HD* - Gupt (1997) - DVD - Music Video - Full Song - YouTube

Happy Weekend!

Nick

hahahaha

Drunkestable!

Different Layout

you will see that the pivot lines are important

Files:
Reason: