Infinity - page 3

Good morning,

take your time......:)

hi everybody,

i like this signal... i use it 0.02 lot/500eur account... it's maybe overdrived... 0.01 lot would be enough...

go on Infinity

Hi,

0.01 would be fine for 500 euro

Regards,

Infinity

Infinity,

How long would you let the trades in minus? Is there a certain loss when you close them?

hello,

Today my account suffer a very high drawdown, near to $3000 (last week was $850) as I use lot multiplier 1 on 10K account, it all went well until the sudden rise of GBPUSD and EURUSD. You said this week will be better, less worries and less risky and now this is scary. I still have 3 weeks left for the renewal fee and I am now still don't know whether your system will continue to get worse or not, that is really my main concern now. Please don't be angry, I am just telling as it is in honesty. I am your subscriber so of course I pray for the best and stable trades always.

I am not saying trading has got to be perfect without drawdown, that is insane and crazy. I know DD is part of the trading to gain profits. What I am trying to say is that from following your signals, it's always like a roller coaster as I have no idea when another wave of DD will attack, it's like it always happen and everyday the DD is getting higher, and not reduced. Most of your new cycle of trades will always end up in high DD, maybe it's because you keep adding new trades in 1 direction waiting for change of directions in prices. It's like always I have to wait many hours to counter DD and to bounce back to minor pips (if compared to DD pips).

Now my only wish is that you will really try to improve on lowering the DD.

I am not here to complain, I know profits and DD are not a guarantee thing in current (very hard to trade) market. Other signals here have failed completely, SFX to name 1, so it's really my pleasure to thank you for your great effort to bring as much profits to all of us.

Good day,

Dear adeams,

I'm aware that you are worried about DD and I'm sure that you know that DD part of doing money.

Today was very hard day to me and I want all to know that my account size around 40,000.00 so for that when I say I will accept DD to my account it would be max 4,000.00 so I recommend all to the following:-

1- Please do your money management up to your account size, to avoid failing I bad account shape.

2- I know that all don't have the trust for any signal but I'm doing trades up to my 7 years trades I learn allot and I did allot of mistakes to reach this level

So please aware that I'm trading both technical & fundamental analysis as much I can. (So when I take bad trade I do my calculations to amend as much I can )

3- Important that you stay on the same lot size which its fits with your accounts so you don't blame any DD.

4- I'm trying my best to make it better.

All the best...

Hi There

What would be the maximum drawdowns in pips?

and would you say 1x multiplier (0.1 lot - 0.4 lot) is ok with $10,000 account?

Thanks

hi Infinity,

is that the part of your strategy that you don't use hedge?

Reason: