Infinity

Dear All,

I proudly introduce to you my signal in this site and I hope my performances will match your needs.

*I'm an FX Dealer, trading independently, with some advise but not reliant on any EA. I have been actively trading for the last 7years and im sure that performance speaks for itself and meets your approval and requirements.

My Trading Plan,

*Disciplined trading my aim to do 40 to 60 pips a day.

*Intra-day & Daily trading strategies - for 30-50 pips.

*View the range highs & lows in last 3 trading days.

*Mondays read weekly trading strategies for market overview & Recommendations.

*Technical Analysis on my trading piers.

*Avoid Trading in major news days.

my price 98$ now after 7 weeks it would be 120$

****** For New comers to my signal I recommend to start at the beginning of a trading week ******

Here money management table.....

Account Size-------lot multiplier--------- expected DD------- expected monthly profit

40,000.00--------------1-----------------4,000.00---------------8,000.00 to 12,000.00

20,000.00--------------0.5---------------2,000.00----------------4,000.00 to 6,000.00

10,000.00--------------0.25-------------1,000.00-----------------2,000.00 to 3,000.00

5,000.00----------------0.125------------500.00------------------1,000.00 to 1,500.00

2,500.00-----------------0.08-------------250.00------------------500.00 to 750.00

1,000.00-----------------0.03-------------100.00------------------200.00 to 300.00

My maximum deal size would be only 40K ( I will take care for any deal I take coz Im trading with my Real account, not risk more than 5% )

link to my signal..

http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/31291

Good Luck

Hello,

where is your signal I can't find it.

Here is

INFINITY | Rent a Signal

amsads:
Hello, where is your signal I can't find it.

Hello Infinity888,

I am glad I managed to find your signal. I am also very amazed of your performance so far, really great.

I would like to subscribe to your signal and below I have some questions:

what will be the Max active trades that you will trade at the same time before current open trades are closed.

what lot size you will trade? Min lot and max lot?

Do you use TP and SL in your trades?

can you please tell all subscribers in here which broker you use for your trading? Will the signal works for 4 digit broker or 5 digit broker?

What is the appropriate spread to use your signal?

Max / Average Drawdown and expected return a month?

Thank you.

Please, answer my PM!

Hello Infinity.

Could you, please, answer to the two PM's I sent you yesterday and today?

Many thanks,

ZioB

Dear ZioBoje,

Sorry I didnt have the time to reply your privet msgs......

I cant reply on the privet msgs.... I dont know why anyway send me your personal email I will answer your Q???

Regards,

Infinity

Dear amsads,

If you would like to start with my signal please try to check it on demo account so u be sure of my plan and how i do trades......

I'm looking forward to do monthly 2500$ and anything above that would be as bones to my trades I'm stuck with my deal size, looking to have more subscribers to my signal.

On one multiplier I'm looking to keep my Maximum DD 800$.

Do your money management and try it on demo account.

And don't worry I will stay providing this signal for long time.

Regards,

Infinity.....

Hi Infinity,

I am watching your signal. It looks great, however it is only two weeks. Do you have somewhere any longer performance report to show?

If you are trading this live perhaps you could show me some trading record for at least three months. I am really interested in signing up with your signal but two weeks is just too short.

So, you made $12K since May 17 on your live account? Wow, if that's true then it is amazing...

Your signal is the first one here at RAS that I would like to try... Hope it's going to work. Thanks!

I have tried the signal - it seems to have small take profits and need a fast response as I got many requotes and time outs by the way I'm using Alpari UK, which broker do you recommend?

leeb:
I have tried the signal - it seems to have small take profits and need a fast response as I got many requotes and time outs by the way I'm using Alpari UK, which broker do you recommend?

Thanks for the info. It is strange though, I am also using Alpari UK for my live trading and they seem to work fine. I get requotes usually when trading manually but when an order gets in via script or EA it usually gets filled very quickly. The requotes are usually happening at or near news times otherwise I have absolutely no problems.

So, are you happy with Infinity overall? Thanks!

I'm still evaluating it - I'm a bit concerned that my performance isn't matching RAS exactly but will continue to follow for a while longer.

Reason: