Infinity - page 8

Hello infinity888,

People have a few teams where they support, for me Spain is the only team that I love and supported since many years back and it has been this way until now. I watched Spanish League and also watch closely every match they played, Barcelona and Real Madrid. Today is really unbelievable, my team should have won many goals. Really bad and I also lost money in the match. This is World Cup, upset tends to happen.

zio

zio, did you see my question re: using .08 and .02?

money management (asking zio)

I was asking if on a 7500 dollar account, the .08 and .02 are appropriate numbers ---?

Final MM coment

I am referring back to post #54 on this thread. Infinity made his quota on the trades so far this week. With my settings at .2 and then at .08 and .02, My account grew $153.00 on a $7700. account. Seems that my numbers are a bit too much on the conservative side?

Reply to mr77forex

Dear mr77fx,

according with clear Infinity's MM table, you should trade @ 0.2 lot multiplier (0.08 - 0.02 lots size), starting with a $ 8,000 account balance (minimum), so, if you are using that lot multiplier (0.2) with a $ 7,500/7,700 acc, you are a little bit overleveraged, but, definitely, I think it could works fine as well.

Hope this help.

ZioB

mr77forex:
I was asking if on a 7500 dollar account, the .08 and .02 are appropriate numbers ---?

Ok

Thank you for your comment--I will continue to monitor closely.

Ohhh, infinity is swedish? Didn't know that. Sorry for the loss [at least it wasn't bad as Australia brutal loss of 8-0 lol].

$8k is the minimum?! So I can't trade with $2500-$3000? I thought you could according the money management table.

I'll test this out with Alpari next week.

Apple, I think you get it wrong, Infinity did not mentioned he is Swedish or Spanish, he just said his team is Spain. Anyway, Sweden did not qualify for this edition of world cup in South Africa. Australia did suffer a brutal loss, but not 8-0 defeat, only 4-0 by Germany. So far the most goal scored in a match, not Brazil, not Argentina, it is Germany.

amsads:
Apple, I think you get it wrong, Infinity did not mentioned he is Swedish or Spanish, he just said his team is Spain. Anyway, Sweden did not qualify for this edition of world cup in South Africa. Australia did suffer a brutal loss, but not 8-0 defeat, only 4-0 by Germany. So far the most goal scored in a match, not Brazil, not Argentina, it is Germany.

Ah sorry about that. I don't follow soccer passionately, I just heard on the news that Australia got annihilated lol.

Actually on second thoughts, I will stick to IBFX. If I have problems, they have an Australian branch so its more "homely".

RAS in based in the US, and IBFX is US based. I just hope I won't get requoted.

Question for infinity, will this work for NFA regulated brokers? (due to FIFO and other CTFC crap regulations lol).

Reason: