[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 415

FAQ:

Absolutely all the pendants set by the EA ? Then get the log in your hands and contact your broker.

That's what I'm trying to find out! So you're saying that the pending orders set by the EA may be shifting?

No, my point is that pendants (all of them) can shift on strong movements - see your broker's regulations.

FAQ:
No, my point is that pendants (all of them) can shift on strong moves - see your broker's regulations.

Ok, I will look for sure! But right away I would like to clarify some points:

1. I used CIO Instant

2. The main thing is that the pending orders which were set manually at the same time with the EA, in the same way at the same price, volume, etc., have opened normally, as they should have, but mine have shifted

solnce600:

Please advise.

Is it possible to compare bar parameters from different TFs in the tester on the same TF?

EXAMPLE

The chart of TF5

This code does not work. I tried to use the MarketInfo ( ) function for this purpose.The code still does not work.

QUESTION: Is there any other way to do it? If so, how?

Thank you.

Try to print or quote values

Comment("\n"," High D1 = ",iHigh( NULL, 1440,0)),
        "\n"," High M5 = ",iHigh( NULL, 5,50));
Something like this.

Ekburg:

You don't know what you're talking about...

1. the puts should in principle not shift! only shift during news events if you open a market order!

2. If you had read my comment carefully, you would have seen that those pending orders that were set manually were opened normally! on 3 computers!

But thanks anyway.

My dear, could you please be more respectful of the people you are talking to who have decided to help you solve your problem?

Can you tell me how to raise the quality of the simulation? I am currently showing 25% (option "all ticks". history downloaded)
Sometimes it goes up to 95%, but it is not clear on what principle

lottamer:
Can you tell me how to raise the quality of the simulation? I am currently showing 25% (option "all ticks". history downloaded)
Sometimes it goes up to 95%, but it is not clear on what principle

See the article about simulation quality indicator - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1486

ModellingQuality = ((0.25*(StartGen-StartBar) +
0.5 *(StartGenM1-StartGen) +
0.9 *(HistoryTotal-StartGenM1)) / (HistoryTotal-StartBar))*100%;

For maximum quality, the history should have minutes in the entire testing area.

Integer:

Dear, could you please be more respectful of those who choose to participate in solving your problem?
It seems to you that I am being disrespectful? I did not say "hey, you are talking a bit of nonsense", I said it in a completely respectful way, using the word "you", and the content of my comment was quite respectful. If you, however, what you did not like - it happens, everyone, always, what is not liked, well, if the person to whom the comment was addressed, let him forgive me, because I did not want to offend anyone or. Also, I thanked him for the fact that he at least tried to help me! Isn't that respect?

Integer:

See the article on modelling quality indicator - https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1486

For maximum quality, there should be minutes in the story throughout the test section.

bars in history 10000000

Minutes are uploaded (from the archive) .

and the simulation quality is 25%.

Maybe the minutes are not downloaded? How can I check this?

lottamer:

bars in history 10000000

minutes uploaded (from the archive) .

and the modelling quality is 25%.

Maybe the minutes are not downloaded? How can I check this?

To check it, open the graph and see what date it starts from.
Reason: