Why I can copy in my Real Account signals for free?

Hi,

I thought that in real accounts there is no possibility on copy demo accounts and that the minimum cost of the real accounts are 30 dollars . So How come there are some signals that I can copy for free on my MT4?

Thanks

Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals (for free) and to "real" signals (for money), and real account - to "real" signals only (for money).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.

you can use free trade copier to copy demo trades to your real account

Sergey Golubev:

Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals (for free) and to "real" signals (for money), and real account - to "real" signals only (for money).

Then, how come There are Free signals to suscribe on my real account?

Carlos Fuster:

I did not understand sorry ...

• if you mean that there may be some demo accounts to subscribe to your real signal paying money for that? Yes, it is possible.
  • if you mean: there are some real accounts to subscribe to any demo free signal for free? Not it is impossible.

Carlos Fuster:

Sergey has already answered you on his above comment:

I have just opened a Demo account with a broker i know to be OK.

I can see the free accounts to be copying from, but there are no paid copying account offered in my "toolbox" in my MT5.

I am now running my demo account copying a free MT5 account signal. Works well.

Another question from a newbie: Is there any way of controlling the lot-size/money management in this copy system?

Or I have to have double the account amount as balance compared to the master to get 50% trade size?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

Traveller007 Christensen:

I have just opened a Demo account with xxxxxx

Eleni Anna Branou:

Sergey has already answered you on his above comment:

I can see the free accounts to be copying from, but there are no paid copying account offered in my "toolbox" in my MT5.

Another question from a newbie: Is there any way of controlling the lot-size/money management in this copy system?

Or I have to have double the account amount as balance compared to the master to get 50% trade size?

your second question... it is in your platform

Traveller007 Christensen:

I have just opened a Demo account with a broker i know to be OK.

With a demo account you can copy free and paid signals, follow these instructions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422

As for the lot size, is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, currency and leverage.

You can decrease the participation percentage in Signals settings (from the maximum 95%), but you can't increase it over that.

Can real account copy from demo?

Carlos Fuster:

Hi,

I thought that in real accounts there is no possibility on copy demo accounts and that the minimum cost of the real accounts are 30 dollars . So How come there are some signals that I can copy for free on my MT4?

Thanks

Only Demo account can copy free signals. For real account you can not

Reason: