TickScalper EA - page 64

Updated TickScalper version 3.44 newopen : tickscalper_v3.44_newopen_nmc.mq4

It needs "TickSmoother_v2.1" indicator from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page42 to work correctly

Tickscalper version 3.5 updated : tickscalper_v3.5_nmc.mq4

It also needs "TickSmoother_v2.1" in order to work as it should

Files:

hi mladen can u suggest me which version is better for 4 digit broker ????

thammu:
hi mladen can u suggest me which version is better for 4 digit broker ???? i am new to the elite section

thammu

My sincerest advice would be that if you wish to scalp, then better chose some 5 digit broker. 1 pip bound can be a serious obstacle for scalping

mladen:
thammu My sincerest advice would be that if you wish to scalp, then better chose some 5 digit broker. 1 pip bound can be a serious obstacle for scalping

thanks for the fast reply ,,,,i am confused of all these versions which version to use plz suggest my deposites are as low as 500$ 200$ like that nly

thammu:
thanks for the fast reply ,,,,i am confused of all these versions which version to use plz suggest my deposites are as low as 500$ 200$ like that nly

Since scalping EAs results can be very different from broker to broker and from symbol to symbol the best would be the following :

Set up all the versions you plan to use with different magic number and let them work for 2-3 weeks in forward testing. That should give you more or less some results that we could call close to reliable. In the mean time, use the backtesting to eventually try to find out best setting.

All this must be done since really, when it comes to scalping, it is almost all about brokers and data of those brokers

Hi Mladen, Could you modificate the 3.45.7a version of Tickscalper so it will work under Build 670 because I'm not able to run it now?

The "averages MACD.mq4" and "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4" also don't work under Build 670... Can you guide my to workings ones?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Here is averages MACD + multi time frame + alerts + divergences with the 20 types of averages : averages_macd_-_mtf_amp_alertsdivergence_nmc.mq4

The 3.45.7a version EA will be ready for tomorrow

forexblasters:
Hi Mladen, Could you modificate the 3.45.7a version of Tickscalper so it will work under Build 670 because I'm not able to run it now?

The "averages MACD.mq4" and "averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4" also don't work under Build 670... Can you guide my to workings ones?

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Forexblasters

Here is the TickScalper 3.45.7a version made compatible with new metatrader 4 : tickscalper_v3.45.7a_nmc.mq4

It needs the tick smoother indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179720/page42 to work correctly

Reason: