SFTMGM.com / Discipline Trader - page 2

Hi Amsads,

Which Broker is it. And what is a spread on majors ? (EUR,GBP,JPY - USD)

I cannot guarantee same price and time execution . Make sure You understand this. Our positions having tight profits sometimes. It is not a scalping . It is pure profit protection . If i have 7 pips profit ,You might have just a pip or two . Different Broker = Different execution !

Let me know if You need anything else to know !

Radim

Sl/tp

Hey Traders and Subscribers !!

I see some informations mismatch in RAS statement . They are no SL/TP in the statement on most of the trades. But sure thing is,that We do have SL/TP on every position always !!! Some trades are Auto + Confirmations . Some Trades are Manual traded from script + hotkey on MT4 . So i am not sure why id does not show SL/TP lines . Statement is not exactly the same as we trade.But very similar...and close to the reality !

Position sizing as well . It is automaticly coded . It might be right once a while . But 99% it is fixed not to exceed 1 Full Lot per position !!

Radim

RAS "Discipline Trader" monthly Statistics

Hey Traders and Subscribers ,

Here is a small view of our trades in numbers . Statistics are made from account from we are trading this signal . Some trades are not included in RAS stats as we did not turn EA on once or twice . Those trades were both losses and winners. So over all it is nothing but break even . In that case numbers are similar and 95% the same .

Total Trades : 271

Winners: 181

Losers : 69

Break even (Scratch) : 21

Most profitable pair : EUR/USD

Less profitable pair : USD/JPY

NET P/L : 9,627 $

Win %: 72.40 %

Win / Loss Size Ratio : 0.77 ( Here is the point of calling signal Aggressive !!!!)

Maximum Drawdovn : 4 %

Max Consecutive Losing Trades: 6

Max Consecutive Wininng Trades : 30

As You can see. This signal have great winning % , but poor WIN/LOSS Ratio . We are aggressive in this case and those are real numbers. So You might reconsidered subscribing to something more conservative or moderate . But still....We are making $$$$...and We will continue to do so

Radim

Dear Subscribers !!

Since our subscribers pool is getting bigger by day , I decided to trade all of the positions manualy with even less risk . So no pure auto trading . Trades from EA are all confirmed manually .Every other position is open and close by hand.

Trading is set up to stay out of the major news , macro economics and probable strong fundamental releases . With even less risk and more strict RM/MM is our signal much more attractive for moderate and conservative investors as well . Signal will be continued to called aggressive !!! With risk to be still well managed ! We are, and will be making money for long run .

Keep trading with us , and see You account Equity raise constistently month to month !

Regards

Radim - czechdaytrader

Performance

Hi Radim,

I have only been a member of your service for a few days. The results so far are impressive.

I started using GO demo and i kept geting error 130. I think this is Go's limitation on placing sl's and tp's too close to price.

I am now using Alpari Uk demo and have not had a problem. I am not getting the exact fills but very close.

As said the results are very impressive and i hope they continue.

Good Trading

Thanks

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy ,

Thx and wish You many profitable pips !!!!

Error 130 is indeed quotation on SL/TP difference . Alpari UK allow less then 15 pip distance between Open/Current price if Trailing Stop is used .

We are using Dynamic SL/TP , which can be changed during the trade . But there is usually no problem , since 99% trades SL/TP is in regular spread which is allowed by every Broker. I have seen this error on few accounts . It was a matter of one trade in duration of 5 minutes. Hope it will not happend too often or never

Regards

Radim

Hi Radim,

I am watching Your Signal. Will be Subscribing soon . My Broker is a FXDD.

Any Thoughts ?

Sincerelly

Tom

I wish you luck in your work, it seems intrested

TomRKFX:
Hi Radim,

I am watching Your Signal. Will be Subscribing soon . My Broker is a FXDD.

Any Thoughts ?

Sincerelly

Tom

Hi Tom ,

Don't know about any FXDD Subscribers .So not sure at this moment . Alpari UK is our Broker...If You subscribe to the Signal ,than let us know how is it going !

Thx

Radim

Change of NAME

Hello Traders and Subscribers ,

Just want to inform You about our name change in RAS site .From SFTMGM.COM to SFT TRADER . It will not affect anything regarding signals ,EA ,or trading . The name was changed due to the conflict of interests . We have had our name as a website , which is not allowed on RAS . We are respecting the RAS law and agreed on it. Thats the reason . Hope everyone is happy about our Signal and we will continue on producing constant profit for long term happines !! )

Radim

Reason: