SFTMGM.com / Discipline Trader - page 6

I guess Linuxer is right about it .

I just wanted to say it is confusing for most of the subscribers, which in its nature they make decision based on those performance charts .

That was the point . Truth is, that it should be done with much more measures and people need to understant numbers better before they sign up for a signal .

6 April trading

I got hammered yesterday. As Rentasignal.com website stats are not reliable, what was the total loss in pips ? - seems like about 1.5 weeks avg gain in pips

Looking forward to make up the loss

H

hancok:
I got hammered yesterday. As Rentasignal.com website stats are not reliable, what was the total loss in pips ? - seems like about 1.5 weeks avg gain in pips

Looking forward to make up the loss

H

Hey Hancok,

Yes..we all got hammered yesterday . We will take it easy to get back ...it is a equity swing , but of course part of the business . So stay with us. We will get back !

Radim

czechdaytrader:
Hi Qammar83,

This is not only about SEC . It is also closed personal friends experience .

I wish You luck, but informations about Broco are reliable enough to be posted and traders warned !

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2010/comp21452.pdf

SEC: Stocks boosted via hijacked accounts | InSecurity Complex - CNET News

Regards

Radim

Hello ,

I understand , but at the same time no information is reliable at this point because the case is ongoing, but as i said before allegations does not mean convictions .

I know and believe that this is false accusations , and soon the truth will come . My issue is that you persist on mentioning this allegations and posting the links , even though it is a allegation only . When it comes time and it is set in stone that Broco is in the wrong I will take action , right now there is nothing for me to worry about . Thank you for your concerns .

Truth is ,that allegations have nothing to do with forex at this point . Just to make sure . I hope it will be false allegation and understand, that SEC is a bunch of "***" . On other hands...two of my close friends have now issue with withdrawal . It happends to any broker once a while . Will see....

Radim

Hey subscribers

we have some technical issues since last night.all trades are closed,but ras ea is inactive at this moment.please be patient as we working to get back asap.

Thx

Radim

czechdaytrader:
Hey subscribers

we have some technical issues since last night.all trades are closed,but ras ea is inactive at this moment.please be patient as we working to get back asap.

Thx

Radim

Everything is in order finally . Both internet conections were lost since last night . We are having Russin and USA president in the town today and i suspect conspiracy LOL . Main and backup internet , they both went out . Trades had SL of course, so They all are closed . Although with the loss . Asian Market was against EU....affraid of Greece problem and others getting up as well. EU is under pressure . Today We have Interest Rate decisions . I don't believe , that there will be change . We do have a loosing week . As i suspected it will be a weird market and i was right .

Today due to the strong fundaments and macro econ , we are not trading until US session !

Regards

Radim

Upsss!

Upss, you did it again!

2nd day in a week you lose pipses!?

-326 pips in a 2 days!!!!!???

Why? What is happend? When do you expect to get back all this lose?

Regards,

Nettrader

nettrader:
Upss, you did it again!

2nd day in a week you lose pipses!?

-326 pips in a 2 days!!!!!???

Why? What is happend? When do you expect to get back all this lose?

Regards,

Nettrader

Hi Nettrader ,

Yes...we got hit by some loosing trades . It is not nice, but that's the way it is . Part of this business is loosing....We are continuing on trading . Sometimes the loss comes when You open an account, sometimes later . We have been pretty aggressive this week , but not succesfull . We are trading for long term profit tho . Week of looses will not break us as we expecting them . And if You set Your position sizing accordingly, than there shouldn't be an issue .

Equity is not a straight line . And i am not worry , that we cannot get back .

Regards

Radim

53 positions open yesterday

czechdaytrader:
Hi Nettrader ,

Yes...we got hit by some loosing trades . It is not nice, but that's the way it is . Part of this business is loosing....

Radim

Is there any way we can ascertain the MAXIMUM number of open positions (or total lots open which is more relevant for margin) you are likely to use - Yesterday you had 53 open position and even using your recommendation for account size, at leverage 100:1 you were consuming 50-60% of available margin - uncomfortably near to margin call levels - and you couldn't know that that there was nobody about with a 50:1 leverage.

Your documentation suggest 20, and a sudden increase to 53 is alarming - is this going to be a regular occurrence that i have to reconsider my account size for.

Reason: