Is it possible to use one subscribed signal to more than one Broker account ?

Hello there,

I want to know that if there is possibility of using one signal to more than one account from different brokers .

Is there any one who can help me to understand about this ?

micah07:

Hello there,

I want to know that if there is possibility of using one signal to more than one account from different brokers .

Is there any one who can help me to understand about this ?

It's not allowed according to the contract while you sign the signal.
If you still want to use it, you need to use VPS,EA, it may be expensive than the signal you want.

Xiaoyu Du:
It's not allowed according to the contract while you sign the signal.
If you still want to use it, you need to use VPS,EA, it may be expensive than the signal you want.

Suppose I have two accounts from different brokers, one from Roboforex.com and another from Fxopen.com  and I want to use one SIGNAL which I have paid for $20.

Should I have to pay for this same SIGNAL two times with total of $40  because my accounts are in different brokers ?  

Micah Hassani:

Suppose I have two accounts from different brokers, one from Roboforex.com and another from Fxopen.com  and I want to use one SIGNAL which I have paid for $20.

Should I have to pay for this same SIGNAL two times with total of $40  because my accounts are in different brokers ?  

Yes, you have to pay for the price of two. Because one signal per account, remember?
Reason: