SFTMGM.com / Discipline Trader - page 4

dochero:
Hi, i would like to use this system in my live FXDD account, the minimum balance would be 1000 with 0.01 lots? thanks

Hi Dochero !

Yes....with 1000$ You cannot set Your position to be bigger than 1 micro lot per our Full Lot .

Start low...get bigger later....position size needs to be set accordingly to the account size....when Your account gets to 10K $...then You can set it to the mini lots...

Preserve Your capital with right risk and money management !

Radim

Hey Subscribers !

We have had a pretty tough week . With EU in troubles, Lot's of big guys speeches, US getting over with health reform...and so on .

Some of our early week trades got in to the higher floating Drawdown !

Some of You were not very happy with it . It is on one side understanable and reasonable, but on the other.....PLEASE READ WHAT OUR SIGNAL IS ABOUT !!!

We do allow Floating Drawdown ! We did trade against the Trend for few hours, because fall of the EUR was imminent . But that's not the point . I just want to be as transparent as possible . And want to make some $$$$ for everyone . So make sure You do understand such a risk . If Your risk profile does not fit ours.....simply don't subscribe ! Loosing is part of trading.....If our strategy has 65% profitability...than there will have to be a loosing period and Drawdown....and I don't talk about floating one...which did not even hit our maximum.I am talking about all looses....!! They always will be here...Either You want it or not....Our goal is to be consistently profitable ....LONG TERM PROFITS !!!

From now on....if You want to subscribe..or already did...but You not sure, what would be the best position size to Your account size....PLEASE let me know here or on my email (info@sftmgm.com) , and i will help You to set your possitions to be profitable and not to get to Margin calls !

Our strategy is , and will be profitable for You , only if You can set Your Money and Risk Management Accordingly !!!!

I Wish everyone success...!!

Radim

thanks for your response, so FXDD broker is good for this system??

dochero:
thanks for your response, so FXDD broker is good for this system??

Hi Dochero,

We have a Subscribers with FXDD . Having a slightly different performance . It is still on reasonable level . I cannot guarantee reliability of the performance between the Signal and FXDD . I can only recommend Broker we use to produce the Signal . Which is ALPARI UK...

Regards

Radim

To Decipline Trader

Hello Radim,

I have $2k Alpari UK account, can I use your signal. And if I will use $0.10 lot to trade your signal then what everage profit can be? please reply.

Kind Regards.

farighman:
Hello Radim,

I have $2k Alpari UK account, can I use your signal. And if I will use $0.10 lot to trade your signal then what everage profit can be? please reply.

Kind Regards.

Hi Farighman ,

With 2000$ i would not recommend to trade with mini lots , but with micro . They are times of very aggressive approach and multiple positions are open ,as You can see from the RAS performance statements . With 2000$ trade 0.03 lots to preserve Your capital for such a times .

Get comfortable with our trading style and risk profile first....Before You going to rise Your positions...Or invest more $$$ to make more profits with less risk !

Hope i answered You question as transparent as i could !

Regards

Radim

Proper lot sizing for $3000 US account

I just opened a $3000 US classic account with Alpari UK. How large should my lots be to start with? Thanks for your feedback. I am looking forward to subscribing to your signal next week after Easter.

Thanks

bhushana:
I just opened a $3000 US classic account with Alpari UK. How large should my lots be to start with? Thanks for your feedback. I am looking forward to subscribing to your signal next week after Easter. Thanks

Hi Bhushana !

3000 $ has to be traded on micro lots until account gets bigger or You add more funds . To preserve capital and to make sure You are not getting in to the Margin Calls You need to set account size to micro lots .

Think of it this way . We do not risk more than 2% of account size per position ( And normally it is under 1% ) or NO more than 20% per all positions opened at one time(WHICH IS THE MAX ALLOWED DRAWDOWN ) . In average we have no more than 4 Trades opened at time . But from time to time We are aggressive and open more than 10 positions easily . Which means ,than if You trade minilots, Your account size would not be able to handle such a risk .

So lets count it like this . Your account size = 3000 * 2% : 60(max SL) : 2 (To risk less)

(max SL = 2% of 3000 = 60 )

From this formula Your account size per one position would be 0.05 lot per one full lot we trade. That means , when we got 10 positions opened, You are actually trading 0.5 LOTS . So everytime we open position , Your should be no more than 0.05 LOT ! This is reasonable enough to keep Your account in constistent profit in good times and keep Your account out of Margin Calls in bad times . It might not be a lot for now , but when we open 10 or more positions at one time, You are protected against Margin Calls . Trading is about handling loses and keeping profits consistently and in long run !!

Hope it helps and You understand !

Start low , get bigger later !

Radim

PS : I see now , that Your account is classic . In this case You can trade Mini Lots 0.1 per 1 FULL LOT , but only to the max opened positions , which is 5 .

Please see Your RAS EA set up to figure this out !

hello

czechdaytrader:
Hey Trades and Subscriber !

Small set of Brokers OK with our signal so far :

Alpari UK

FXpro

FOREX.COM

IBFX

Broco - Is being investigated by SEC !!!!!

Tadawullfx

ODL

MIG

There is a difference on each Broker Spread , but Listed brokers are tested as fine = Signals are close to our positions . Since We are using Alpari Uk.. It is still the best Broker to use .

If You want better conditions than regular Alpari UK Account, let me know ) We are IB and have better trading conditions then standard + You get a free signals to Your email daily on 4 Majors and two Time Frames - 15 minutes and 1 Hour !

Let's make some $$$$

Radim

Hey

As for your comment on Broco "Broco - Is being investigated by SEC !!!!!" I have been using this Broker for a while and they have been great , and as i said in my previous comments this company has great signals , great platforms , great spread and even better customer service, as for the SEC allegations , it is all a misunderstanding , the Mt4 platform works wonderfully and that is my concern .

Broco is great and I stand by my Broker

Qammar83:
Hey

As for your comment on Broco "Broco - Is being investigated by SEC !!!!!" I have been using this Broker for a while and they have been great , and as i said in my previous comments this company has great signals , great platforms , great spread and even better customer service, as for the SEC allegations , it is all a misunderstanding , the Mt4 platform works wonderfully and that is my concern .

Broco is great and I stand by my Broker

Hi Qammar83,

This is not only about SEC . It is also closed personal friends experience .

I wish You luck, but informations about Broco are reliable enough to be posted and traders warned !

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2010/comp21452.pdf

SEC: Stocks boosted via hijacked accounts | InSecurity Complex - CNET News

Regards

Radim

Reason: