SFTMGM.com / Discipline Trader

no longer active

Hi, ? about the lot sizes

Hey, Im really interested in using your service.

I was just wondering about the lot size because my account size is only $2500 so I don't really want to trade full lot sizes.

Could you please tell me how using the rent-a-signal software to change the the lots sizes so if you send a trade signal that is calling for a 1 lot size my account will open a smaller size trade?

I've already downloaded the software I just can't figure out how to control the lot sizes.

Thanks, I hope you can help me out so I can subscribe!

Hi sab68whiskey

Download SET UP from Rentasignal.com - under downloads (TAB)

Also see the attachement to this post ! -

Buyer Lots Multiplier = Number which You want the trade to be multiply by.For example : we trade up to 1 full lot per position .You want this position to be 2 lots. Than input 2 in the VALUE .

Buyer Lots Max Per Trade = This setting allows you to limit how many lots you want to trade.

Let's assume you are subscribed to several signals, but you only want trade 1 mini lot on each

one no matter what values per trade your sellers is sending, which in your case is always

above 1 mini lot.

You only need to change this setting to 0.1 and all incoming trades will be traded with 1 mini

lot.

If you set this value to 0.01, your trades will be made using micro lots.

Please be advised, that this signal is agressive ! It might have a floating drawdown up to 20% of the account in the volatile times of market.

I hope the link and the picture attached will help You figure it out. If You have any other question ,You can contact me here or use email - info@sftmgm.com

Have a safe and profitable trading !

Regards

Radim - czechdaytrader

Files:
ras.jpg  44 kb

Contact

Hey Traders,

For any questions You have regarding our RAS signals, contact me at

info@sftmgm.com or SKYPE : sftmgm.com

Hope You all will be happy with our trading !

This week we are expecting some serious trades to be made !

So watch it and see how we do .

We also recommend to use ALPARI UK as Your Broker if You want to trade our signals. It is not a problem if You don't , but to make sure ,all numbers are correct or at least as close as possible ALPARI UK would be the best choice.

If anyone want IB account through us. You are more then welcome .

We (sftmgm / fxmgm) are partners of ALPARI UK and Their IB.

As a customer of Alpari IB You can get great deals .

Advantage of IB account :

one level higher than regular ALPARI accounts

Less or no requotes

Free trading signals on Your email (4 major pairs on 2 TF)

Trading newsletter from us

Better spread

Much more

If You have any questions at all....please contact me anytime

I Wish everyone Success !!!

Radim - Czechdaytrader

Hey Traders, especially the one subscribed to my Signal - Discipline Trader

Another profitable week is behind us . Hope You have made some profits !

As You know , we are agressive traders . So don't forget to set You trading size to the reasonable level !

We run this strategy on some serious accounts (25k and more) .

So set Your position size accordingly to Your account size .

Anyways , i do expect heavy trading next week. We are concentrating on US afternoon session . It is now the best time for our strategy .

For anyone interested in very LOW RISK kind of investment , we are setting up signal just for You ! . Simple manual TA for US Market opening 2 1/2 Hours a day . Expectancy in average of 6% per month . Risk no more than 2% per position . We run this manuall strategy in our Trading Room ,which is public and free . Only thing is , that trading room is set for Czech traders...so no one speaks any other ,but czech ) ( Exept me of course, and i am the moderator - still my english ain't great )

If You want to see our trading, let me know and i will send some LOGIN info )

We keep our Trading Room open for free till possible. As soon we reach maximum traders , trading room will cost few $$$

Discipline Trader is a agressive signal with strict discipline . Not suitable for all . But believe me. It is and will be profitable. Just expect few dips along the way, as we all know ,trading is mostly about handling the losses .

We are Traders who educate others, We run Managed Accounts as a regulated business , We rent signals.......We make people happy ( If possible

Watch us !!

Great weekend everyone !

Radim

Ahoj Radim,

I have been a FX trader for 6 years. I have viewed your statement on RAS and have interest in signal subscription. I have subscribed to another signal anf had poor results. I would like to take you up on your offer to view your trading room live. I am not out to steal your trading, just view your trading system in operation. You can send any info to me at joeshar607@msn.com. Or here.

Best Regards Joet

Je i pekny den

Your live Trading room

Hiii Radim,

Beautyful, I am very interested your trading, How about percentage your manage fund ?

How much minimal account for your manage fund ?

Can I use the Forex.com broker's ?

Can you get me to view your live trading room ?

Thank's for your attention.

Best Regards,

Harmanto

Hey Traders,

Thx for subscribing to our Signals .

I would like to be in touch with all of You .

I want to provide important informations about our trading signals or any others !!

So please - If You subscribed to our SIGNALS , let me know at

email : info@sftmgm.com

Personal communication is important part of our business

Radim - Czechdaytrader

Hey Traders,

I am in bit of time pressure, but i will work on this tread as much as possible. Deffinitelly will send each of You interested in our trading LOGIN to get in to our Trading Room. No worries about "stealing " our strategy .

It is simple TA . Trading is not a Magic. It is a business. And it is tough if You don't have a plan and discipline. And thats a main thing we do - Simple TA, Statistics, Money/Risk management , Discipline !!

Hope You all will be happy with our signals and everything else we do for trading community . We do learn new things every day from another traders too !

Every individual inquiry will be answered through email .Sorry about delays . Too many things - too little time

Great sunday everyone

Radim - czechdaytrader

Extremely slow US closing did not get us opportunity to trade big . We have had some morning catch . So monday over all positive numbers !!

Hope You have made some $$$$ with us

There was unfortunate mismatch of 2 GBP/USD positions . By mistake the position was doubled. But it was fixed quick after the opening !!!

Subscribers:

Please Let me know if everything works fine . I would like to know ,which Broker You are using and how big difference between mine and Your statement is . I know some of You will probably touching our trades in fear of loosing . But to make a profit, first and most of the time You have to go through some losing period....Our trades are open and 60% of time falling to negative...but the point is to trust the system and to be patient .Then You will see a profit....

Trading is an Art of Handling the losses !!!

Let's see market dynamics this week. We expect possible strong macro economic releases(like US FED IR), but no real expectations of a major moves.

I don't believe in US FED IR to be changed on Tuesday. It would be a Miracle. But as we all know. Miracles happend !! Let's wait and see

Radim

Hi Radim,

can I use your signal service If I am using a 4 digit broker?

thanks,

Reason: