How profits are calculated ?

Hi everyone, I have been using the same EA with one other. My trades are generally the same with the other, with the same take profit level. However, my profits are extremely lower than him. Please look at my pictures below.

Jackie Tran:

Hi everyone, I have been using the same EA with one other. My trades are generally the same with the other, with the same take profit level. However, my profits are extremely lower than him. Please look at my pictures below.

Please do not look at dates, I mean take profit is similar which is about 15 pips but my profits are always lower than his trades about $0.5 to $0.7.

Please kindly explain as I am newbie to this market.

Thank you everyone in advance.

The trades are entirely different, different opening time and price, different closing time and price.

How do you expect to have the same profit/loss?

The EA could be the same, but the settings must be different.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The trades are entirely different, different opening time and price, different closing time and price.

How do you expect to have the same profit/loss?

The EA could be the same, but the settings must be different.
The take profit level is exactly the same. you can see both trades has take profit at about 15 pips. 

Jackie Tran:
The take profit level is exactly the same. you can see both trades has take profit at about 15 pips. 

What is it the 'other'? is it another account, another person, another broker? what?

It may be the different broker, spread or I don't know what else.

I have to admit that it doesn't look right, are you sure these data are real and you haven't typed anything yourself wrong?

Eleni Anna Branou:

What is it the 'other'? is it another account, another person, another broker? what?

It may be the different broker, spread or I don't know what else.

I have to admit that it doesn't look right, are you sure these data are real and you haven't typed anything yourself wrong?

Hello, these data are 100% real. One is tickmill ECN and one is ICmarket ECN so spreads are similiar. 

Jackie Tran:
Hello, these data are 100% real. One is tickmill ECN and one is ICmarket ECN so spreads are similiar. 

Are both accounts in the same currency?

Reason: