Flexible Time Charts for MT4 - page 3

Renko

Hey Mate,

can you rework on your code to make it work like the new renko charts live 3.2 .. It atleast saves all the history and reads that when starts .. additionally .. prevents fake signals.. as it doesnt continue from where it had left.. but it makes all the history and then continues!

Much Greatful to you!

Harsh

Rework

The Renko 3.2 uses the high and low of the bars, in the timeframe of the chart that you dropped the EA onto, to create initial history and the bid thereafter. Thus the history cannot be consistent with the history built from the live Bid price.

You are trying to deal with the limitations of MT4.

I do not understand what you mean by "false signals". Define what a signal is. FlexiChart just creates a history chart in a much expanded range of time frames.

Hey Mate,

Sorry about the Signal thing. That is my own system. Sorry about that. Can't we do anything about the History?! .. Because my indicators look in to the history , can't we do anything about it?! ..

Once Again, Thanks a million for you're hardwork! ..

Harsh124

history

Dear Harsh,

As I said it builds a history file from live data. It will just take some time until you have enough history in your file for your indicators. If your time frame is in multiples of one minute then it is possible to build an accurate history file otherwise it is impossible. MT4 is too limited which is why I am not wasting any further time on it. I will be releasing a charting/order application but unfortunately that will not be of any use to you either as it will not have any facility for indicators.

Hey Mate,

Once again, thanks for your fast reply. Can something be done about your Charting application which can read on indicators. I have a package which you wouldn't deny. I am in to this stream researching holy grails since many a times. I have also found some. I am no way gonna share it or let it out. But If we can do something about the Indicators and Experts in your charting platform, I guess we can work together. Leave me an email, on my personal mail box if you are further interested! ..

Harsh

Mate,

Can't get the H_Grid to work. I am still trying to achieve the C_TIME thing.

Harsh

confused

hello painless

thank you for your strategy but unfortunately don't work for me and don't appear any things in my platform what's wrong?

thank you

Update!!! Read me

Many apologies I have been too busy on the big project.

I have uploaded new files to the first post.

To achieve a tick chart with both lines you need to choose C_TIME as the chart type. Then you can have both bid and ask on the same screen. If you want to make it look like mine then set then in chart properties set type to Line, color to none. Then drop my TickLines indicator on.

Make sure that you have the right time shift if you are using server time.

Please confirm if you get it working ok.

Also attached indi for sensible gridlines. MT4 on a 5 digit broker uses horrible scaling. Personally I think their scaling is horrible period but that is another issue. Turn their grid off and use this if you want.

Files:
h_grid.mq4  4 kb

errors

Please let me know if you have the smiley face for FlexiCharts 1.5 and your parameters when you are having problems. Also check the experts tab for any error messages. H_Grid is an indicator. You need to put it into experts\indicators then open it in MetaEditor and compile it. It had an error and I have fixed that. I just downloaded FlexiCharts and the two library files from the first post and copied them into a new version of MT4 that has none of my source code. The same as anyone reading this thread. Running fine.

Files:

settings

Here are the settings for the tick chart you see in the previous image.

Files:
Reason: