Flexible Time Charts for MT4 - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
Alex38
Alex38  

Hi painless

Your indicator seems me very interesting but it doesn't work !

I put the IO and Offline in expert/librairies and the Flexichart in the experts like an EA.

After, when i lauch the EA, i have the smile but i haven't the message which says that the TF i want is disponible !

No message errors in the journal ...

Have you an idea to resolve this problem ?

Files:
problem.gif 153 kb
whiteeclipse
whiteeclipse  

Hi, can anyone help me set this up, I installed the FlexiChart into experts and installed the other 2 files into experts/libraries. How can I view different time frames?

Thanks for your help.

Blair
Blair  

problems

Sorry everyone for not checking in. Life is getting in the way.

Flexicharts is an ea you place it on a chart. It will tell you which offline chart to open. As can be seen on post #32.

To Alex38 I do not know why your ea is closing down ten seconds after startup. Which brokers version of MT4 are you using?

Here is what the common tab displays for the EA properties.

cheers all

Files:
xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

got another request

if we see the chart

not 30 , 1hr

but 90minute -- will we able to see something EASY to trade

as I noticed in 30M, if there is a breakout bar, it will usually last for 3 bar , then the 4th bar will tell us the real intention (false breakout or true one)

but I never see 90M charting before, on MT4

Blair
Blair  

request?

Post 13# shows all the possible time frames.

01:30:00 is 90 minutes

Blair
Blair  

Update!!!

Hi All,

New version (1.8) should now work for you people that have strange currency codes. I will make a pdf doc soon.

Cheers

Blair
Blair  

beta testers wanted

For complete version see my thread in the commercial section.

Blair
Blair  

help?

I have added a pdf doc on the first post.

Please let me know if something needs improving or is not clear.

Blair
Blair  

update!!!

Now you can load history from 1 minute files. This is especially needed for charts like 8 hours. Version is 1.9 and documentation will add details of one minute history loading shortly. I just need to enable the pad bars optin and I will have caught up with all the requests.

Files:
Blair
Blair  

Last Feature Enabled

Many users wanted the chart to look like Oanda's charts, so here it is. This is a screen shot of a 5 second chart with padded bars.

The first post is updated and contains the version 2.0 that supports this. If you would a version with pre compiled favourite settings then let me know.

Bug reports please.

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register