Flexible Time Charts for MT4 - page 5

problems

Sorry everyone for not checking in. Life is getting in the way.

Flexicharts is an ea you place it on a chart. It will tell you which offline chart to open. As can be seen on post #32.

To Alex38 I do not know why your ea is closing down ten seconds after startup. Which brokers version of MT4 are you using?

Here is what the common tab displays for the EA properties.

cheers all

Files:
common_tab.jpg  43 kb

got another request

if we see the chart

not 30 , 1hr

but 90minute -- will we able to see something EASY to trade

as I noticed in 30M, if there is a breakout bar, it will usually last for 3 bar , then the 4th bar will tell us the real intention (false breakout or true one)

but I never see 90M charting before, on MT4

request?

Post 13# shows all the possible time frames.

01:30:00 is 90 minutes

Update!!!

Hi All,

New version (1.8) should now work for you people that have strange currency codes. I will make a pdf doc soon.

Cheers

beta testers wanted

For complete version see my thread in the commercial section.

help?

I have added a pdf doc on the first post.

Please let me know if something needs improving or is not clear.

biddick:
Painless, thanks for the great contrubution.Are there any more bar types which are not free(except point and figure)?

Hello,

RANGE, C_RANGE,

STEP, C_STEP,

RENKO, C_RENKO,

P&F, C_P&F,

LOG_RANGE, C_LOG_RANGE,

LOG_STEP, C_LOG_STEP,

VOL_RANGE, C_VOL_RANGE,

VOL_STEP and C_VOL_STEP,

The prefix C_ means combined Bid and Ask is used to build the bar. This is just another option as you can use the bid or ask to build the bar too. Thus in effect there are 7 different chart types.

LOG is logarithmic

Vol is volatility based - an ATR figure

The important thing is that this offers a bit of flexibility.

By the way if you are running another history chart building EA like Renko then you cannot allow a clash of filenames. I think the Renko uses M2 which is a tick chart (00:00:00) on FlexiChart.

cheers

update!!!

Now you can load history from 1 minute files. This is especially needed for charts like 8 hours. Version is 1.9 and documentation will add details of one minute history loading shortly. I just need to enable the pad bars optin and I will have caught up with all the requests.

Files:
8_hourchart.jpg  85 kb

Screen Shot 5 sec chart

Here is a 5 second chart. There are 96 possible time frames. MT4 doesn't like tick charts, 00:00:00. It creates history errors. However you can ignore them.

Files:
5_second.jpg  80 kb

Last Feature Enabled

Many users wanted the chart to look like Oanda's charts, so here it is. This is a screen shot of a 5 second chart with padded bars.

The first post is updated and contains the version 2.0 that supports this. If you would a version with pre compiled favourite settings then let me know.

Bug reports please.

Files:
Reason: