Trading on tick charts with MT4 ! - page 3

When I try to set up the PostTickData, I get the following error message:

Error on file open: TickData\EURUSD..csv, #4101!

Geoff S,

Drag n' drop the LoadTickData indicator on the chart first, wait around 30 sec for the file TickData\EURUSD.csv to be created. Once the file exists drag n drop the PostTickData indicator and it should be fine.

I have followed the instructions but the TickData\EURUSD.csv file is still not being created.

When I load the LoadTickData indicator onto the chart - with DLL enabled, as required - no data appears in the indicator window (the lower window).

Geoff S:
I have followed the instructions but the TickData\EURUSD.csv file is still not being created. When I load the LoadTickData indicator onto the chart - with DLL enabled, as required - no data appears in the indicator window (the lower window).

I was having the same problem on Alpari UK

Try this one, some code as been added to it and it works ok now

remember to delete old PostTickData.ex4

Files:

Hmmm, stil cannot get it to work. Wonder what's wrong.

I got error #4103!

I've just came across this. And thank you for the indicators. I perferrable trade using Dukascopy charts, as they offer range bars-pip bars, or what ever else you want to call them..

making candles by Ticks is the most accurate way, as we can finally filter out the time and focus on the price movements.

I have some great ideas with this concept, and I will report back , once I do some more testing.

Good luck tick traders!

4xleader82:
I've just came across this. And thank you for the indicators. I perferrable trade using Dukascopy charts, as they offer range bars-pip bars, or what ever else you want to call them.. making candles by Ticks is the most accurate way, as we can finally filter out the time and focus on the price movements. I have some great ideas with this concept, and I will report back , once I do some more testing. Good luck tick traders!

I'm SOLD. This is far better than the Charting from Jforex. Even with custom Second intervals offered from Jforex, these Offline Tick charts are absolutely phenomenal. However, since it is an Offline Chart, we can use Trading Tools. EA Etc. ;-(

Anyways this has taken my Scalping strategy up 1 notch. Thank you. More appreciated.

Remember to get your Free copy of iDRAW on PipInvestment once you sign up.

I was hoping that iDRAW would work with these Offline Charts. Any Suggestions?

Hi all,

I've been trading mt4 tick chart for awhile and I'm fall in love with this charting system. it gives early entry and exit

what I'm looking for now is an MA ea crossed that can work on offline chart

I 've tried all EAs floating on net but no success

Any Idea ????

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the files, exactly what I have been looking for!

Just want to make sure I have it installed correctly. I just have the following question, any reply would be much appreciated.

1. I turn on both indicators for my naked 1 min chart , they look like they are both working, but thats without having to "drag" the post data indicator into the price window, so I am not sure if its working properly.If anyone who has theirs working I have attached a screenshot,if any one could please confirm if its ok.

2.Regarding how many tick's in the bar, do i just right click on the main 1 min naked chart, right click on indicator list, select post tick data indicator, select edit, click on input tab and change values in 'ticks in bar' value to my own setting??

Sorry if the question sounds silly, Thanks for anyone who can help.

Files:
1.jpg  176 kb

i have getting this error msg please suggest me

Error on file open: TickData\TISN.csv, #4103!

Reason: