Grid EA need help to make it profitable

Hello guys,

we have an EA that on paper is perfect, but on the market its not working properly we would like to have some help regarding this.

Please feel free to post your idea here.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
gridEA.ex4  65 kb

marketslayer:

Hello guys,

we have an EA that on paper is perfect, but on the market its not working properly we would like to have some help regarding this.

Please feel free to post your idea here.

Thanks in advance.

you should post mq4 version if you need help!

Kaleem Haider:
you should post mq4 version if you need help!
I know as soon as I have it I am gonna share it, because I think that sharing can benefit a lot of people if its working properly, the only thing I am asking is sharing the modified version so everybody can benefit from it. Thanks for your interest. 

marketslayer:
I know as soon as I have it I am gonna share it, because I think that sharing can benefit a lot of people if its working properly, the only thing I am asking is sharing the modified version so everybody can benefit from it. Thanks for your interest. 
That's what I thought. Mq4 file are usually not shared by people for free. I am curious to see if someone will share a profitable grid mq4 for free here. On a side note you can find a lot of grids by searching on google.com

Kaleem Haider:
That's what I thought. Mq4 file are usually not shared by people for free. I am curious to see if someone will share a profitable grid mq4 for free here. On a side note you can find a lot of grids by searching on google.com
Yes I know but this one I paid for it, the programation is perfect its maybe my algorithm thats is not working properly but even if I paid for it I am gonna share it, because we never know where it can go. I made a some research as well on google but there is always a catch or something like that, but anyway Ill keep you in touch as soon as I have my mq4 file. Thanks again for the interest :)
Reason: