Various - page 16

mladen:
Here is a version with color histogram change on slope and zero line (50 line in regular rsi) cross for now.

that will be enough, thank you

mladen:
A variation on the "jurik filter" theme

It is not an improvement of jurik filter, but rather a new indicator.
Basis for calculation is Jurik filter but I used the idea from double smoothed EMA to see what can we get. And we are getting a much faster filter for longer periods (at short periods results are very similar to jurik filter but the greater the calculation length, double smoothed gets faster and faster compared to the jurik filter itself) Here is a comparison of double smoothed one (2 colored line) compared to JMA (green) both with calculating length 50

Mladen,

Is there an MTF version of the double smooth jurik filter, similar to the ratio jurik filter?

Regards

Rick

mladen:
Here you go

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

Once agin I thank you.

Regards

gorick

Indicator Request

Hello,

can anyone make Rwma Smooth Rsx Inverse Fisher Transform & signal line

with the new T3 Rsi?

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks for this work...

...a nice variation of the concept behind PAL.

HRt = Ht - Lt-n (today's high minus the low of n bars ago)

LRt = Lt - Ht-n (today's low minus the high of n bars ago)

All ma (any symbol, any time frame) ...

Couple of days ago it was posted at this section but in these migration turbulence it got lost, so reposting it

Files:
all_ma.gif  31 kb
all_ma.mq4  12 kb

All time frames guppy ...

The idea of this one was to have Guppy moving averages visible for all time frames and any symbol

It is extended from then : it can show up to 15 moving averages (not just 12 as the original Guppy moving averages (the high and the low) usually are, per time frame and it can show all the time frames (so you can see all those averages at a glance). To have more than one on a same chart, set the UniqueID parameter to some unique value. Values can be "equalized" or not (the example bellow is equalized in order to have the prices occupy same vertical space). All the averages are drawn as object, so be careful with the number of indicator instances since metatrader tends t slow down if there are too much objects on charts. Other than that, there is no other limit

Help me to delete "zero divide"

Hi all, i have modified NLR file but i have zero divid error nlr2.mq4

Can you help me Mladen ?

My contribution.

Thanks .

Files:
nlr2.mq4  6 kb

I tried it on my PC and it works (no zero divide error - here is an example)

When are you getting zero divide error?

bixwin:
Hi all, i have modified NLR file but i have zero divid error nlr2.mq4

Can you help me Mladen ?

My contribution.

Thanks .
Files:
nlr.gif  35 kb

This is this indicator .

Thank's for your reply Mladen,

I get zero divid error when i use fractional band indicator with NLR, i use gaussian filter too.

This file do zero divid error

Thanks.frasmanlr.mq4

Files:
Reason: