Various - page 13

mrtools:
Crustallum these are sorta like your envelopes you posted but for separate window. The bands inner, middle, and outer all have a separate deviation, so you can make them as wide or narrow as you want. It is multi timeframe and has alerts for the price line (white) and center line (gold) cross, also will alert to oversold or overbought condition (when white band crosses into gray band lower or upper) and extreme oversold or overbought when the price line crosses the green or red band. You need jma envelopes in your experts/indicator folder for it to work.

thanks a lot mrtools

Hi MrTool,

Jurik bands indicator dont' appear as yours plus it is CPU intensive on my computer.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks .

biddick:
Hi MrTool,

Jurik bands indicator dont' appear as yours plus it is CPU intensive on my computer.Am I doing something wrong?Thanks .

Biddick might make sure jma envelope indicator didn't get renamed in the download process, and if that is the problem more than likely causing the CPU problems also, i have it (the jma bands) on my laptop metatrader and its doing fine.If you still have problems might try these think the rar file should stop the name change.

Files:
jma_bands.rar  5 kb

mrtools:
Crustallum these are sorta like your envelopes you posted but for separate window. The bands inner, middle, and outer all have a separate deviation, so you can make them as wide or narrow as you want. It is multi timeframe and has alerts for the price line (white) and center line (gold) cross, also will alert to oversold or overbought condition (when white band crosses into gray band lower or upper) and extreme oversold or overbought when the price line crosses the green or red band. You need jma envelopes in your experts/indicator folder for it to work.

Tools,

What are those lines you have on the chart? H4,H3,H2,H1,L1,L2....etc? and how are they calculated?If this is done by an indicator,it will be interesting to have it here,it saves a lot of time when looking for near SR levels.

I see now,they are a grid based on 30 pips distance from level to level....The initial point is automatic or manual?

SIMBA:
Tools,

What are those lines you have on the chart? H4,H3,H2,H1,L1,L2....etc? and how are they calculated?If this is done by an indicator,it will be interesting to have it here,it saves a lot of time when looking for near SR levels.

I see now,they are a grid based on 30 pips distance from level to level....The initial point is automatic or manual?

Was posted in public section added auto 5 digit calculation, by default it uses daily(user selective timeframe) open price so its automatic then the grid, seems to be working pretty good, also added code to hopefully make it auto refresh, but haven't tested enough to verify.

mrtools:
Was posted in public section added auto 5 digit calculation, by default it uses daily(user selective timeframe) open price so its automatic then the grid, seems to be working pretty good, also added code to hopefully make it auto refresh, but haven't tested enough to verify.

Thanks mate ...Looks good enough to test.

Mrtools ; Mladen ; newdigital

I am looking for the indicator "Fibo pivots", which is used in EA "MandarinFibotrue" and others ... but with the option to select the time frame for H1, H4, Daily, Weekly.

Thanks

I think - it should be same fibo in mandarine indicator and in mandarine EA as well so ... just check mandarine indicator as this indicator is having the option to select the time frame.

As I know - the latest version is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180090/page4 (with the option to select the timeframe).

Some versions of mandarine indicator are using some additional files so read this post too:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180087

Newdigital ; Mrtools ; Mladen

I think I have not done well understood, ...

I'm interested only just the indicator "Fibo pivots" (used with Mandarine EA) as a separate indicator, to be used separately in other screens, with Time Frame to choose, for H1 , H4, dayli, Weekly ...:)

Thanks

mrtools:
Been reading about volatility called volatility illuminated from author named Mark Whistler, anyway in his book he furnished mt4 code for a couple indicators, this one struck my eye since its sorta like cfb, so cleaned up the code made it mtf with alerts and smoothed with jurik. The author describe it as an oscillator that is an gauge of potential energy left in an expansion cycle, using 2 sets of bollinger bands using 2 different standard deviations. Like i said its like cfb in the sense that when in an upwards slope its in A trend, it won't tell you whether up or down trend, but that its a trend, what i have been experimenting with is using it with cfb when all 3 going up its been very good.The alerts are coded so that when both the fast and slow ma's are sloping up it should alert

any chance of coding some arrows on it?

Reason: