Various - page 12

mrtools

Mrtools in "RBCI on Jurik bands", we must look more for the slope of the indicator, or color?.

Many times the color (especially H4), is red but the price goes up?

The line zero it is meen samething in "Rbci on jurik bands" ?:)

Look the bar (red and purple), and the zone colors.

Thanks.

"Life is a gift. "

complex on jurik

Posting these in advanced because think it might be a good addition to dynamic value charts at least it was for me this trading session, used them on m5 timeframe before i made the multi timeframe and tried going with the trend trading the complex v trading formation if it corresponded with value chart. The mtf looks like it may be good.The last 7 trades were with the value charts + complex with smooth double = false + cfb channel mtf.

Complex On Jurik

Hi MrTools

Complex On Jurik

Zero Level Alert And Arrow

Thanks

CrustallumKvs:
Hi MrTools

Complex On Jurik

Zero Level Alert And Arrow

Thanks

Hi CrustallumKvs,

Like your setup, if you get a chance can you please explain what you are using and how, BTW on my way to work and just say your post, will do the alerts and arrows this evening.

CrustallumKvs, here you go!

complex on jurik

mrtools:
CrustallumKvs, here you go!

Thanks MrTools

CrustallumKvs:
Thanks MrTools

Thanks for sharing your setup in case your interested you may want to check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools:
Thanks for sharing your setup in case your interested you may want to check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks MrTools

complex on jurik v2

complex on jurik v2

Files:

mrtools:
Crustallum these are sorta like your envelopes you posted but for separate window. The bands inner, middle, and outer all have a separate deviation, so you can make them as wide or narrow as you want. It is multi timeframe and has alerts for the price line (white) and center line (gold) cross, also will alert to oversold or overbought condition (when white band crosses into gray band lower or upper) and extreme oversold or overbought when the price line crosses the green or red band. You need jma envelopes in your experts/indicator folder for it to work.

Thanks MrTools

Perfect

Reason: