Various - page 19

mrtools:
Posting these in advanced because think it might be a good addition to dynamic value charts at least it was for me this trading session, used them on m5 timeframe before i made the multi timeframe and tried going with the trend trading the complex v trading formation if it corresponded with value chart. The mtf looks like it may be good.The last 7 trades were with the value charts + complex with smooth double = false + cfb channel mtf.

Hi mrtools,

I tested the Complex Pairs1 indi within an EA with 5min TF on a 1min EURUSD chart. The EA does2 CP trend calls. According to the log the CP indi could be initialized and started successfully for about 20 scans but then I suddenly received unlimited calls of the log:

"Complex pairs on jurik mtf+arrows+alerts EURUSD,M5: cannot resize the array "

The only array resized in the CP indi is in the smooth function.

Could you help fixing this problem ? Buy the way, the CP indi is absolutly gorgeous in MTF mode.

P.S.: I limited now the resize range in the smooth function from "Bars" to 1000. It seams to help but I don't know whether it's finally fixed with this step.

Boxter

Can you post the way how you call the indicator (the iCustom() call) since there should be no problem with the indicator itself?

Boxter:
Hi mrtools,

I tested the Complex Pairs1 indi within an EA with 5min TF on a 1min EURUSD chart. The EA does2 CP trend calls. According to the log the CP indi could be initialized and started successfully for about 20 scans but then I suddenly received unlimited calls of the log:

"Complex pairs on jurik mtf+arrows+alerts EURUSD,M5: cannot resize the array "

The only array resized in the CP indi is in the smooth function.

Could you help fixing this problem ? Buy the way, the CP indi is absolutly gorgeous in MTF mode.

P.S.: I limited now the resize range in the smooth function from "Bars" to 1000. It seams to help but I don't know whether it's finally fixed with this step.

mladen:
Boxter Can you post the way how you call the indicator (the iCustom() call) since there should be no problem with the indicator itself?

Here is my coding:

CompPairs_Trend0=iCustom(NULL,0,"Complex pairs on jurik mtf+arrows+alerts",CompTimeFrame,CompSmoothPhase,CompSmoothDouble,CompTimeFrame,1,0); CompPairs_Trend1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Complex pairs on jurik mtf+arrows+alerts",CompTimeFrame,CompSmoothPhase,CompSmoothDouble,CompTimeFrame,1,1);

It could be that my timeframe call is wrong: I didn't use the iCustom TF but the TF variable of the CP indi.

Boxter

Remove the second CompTimeFrame from the call (you have it at two places in iCustom() call) and try it then out. Let me know what happens

Boxter:
Here is my coding: It could be that my timeframe call is wrong: I didn't use the iCustom TF but the TF variable of the CP indi.

mladen:
Boxter Remove the second CompTimeFrame from the call (you have it at two places in iCustom() call) and try it then out. Let me know what happens

Well, too often I don't see the tree in the forest... the indi works now perfect. Now I am looking for further bugs ... thanks for the hint !

Hello mladen,

would you please be so kind and have a look at my request #212 p22 ?

I don't want to urge you; you may have much to do and may have overlooked it ?

Any answer would be fine.

thanks

derfel

derfel

Would you mind posting a link to the exact indicator you have in mind or post the indicator itself (a couple of indicators with very similar name so I don't know exactly which one are you referring to)

derfel:
Hello mladen,

would you please be so kind and have a look at my request #212 p22 ?

I don't want to urge you; you may have much to do and may have overlooked it ?

Any answer would be fine.

thanks

derfel

mtf rsi-t3 with BB

mladen:
derfel Would you mind posting a link to the exact indicator you have in mind or post the indicator itself (a couple of indicators with very similar name so I don't know exactly which one are you referring to)

mladen,

sorry for being unprecise. Plese find the rsi-t3 attached.

thanks

defel

Files:
rsi_t3.mq4  5 kb

Rsi t3 + bollinger bands

derfel

This is it

Added signal line, Bollinger bands (with shift for Bollinger bands and fractional deviations for bands) + multi time frame, Here is one example how it looks like now :

Have a nice weekend

derfel:
Hi mladen,

could you please make a combination of "rsi t3" with "Bollinger Bands" in mtf-mode (for subwindow) ?

- rsi with adjustable SigMA (-period and -mode)

- BB adjustable for period, deviation and shift ?

Thanks in advance

derfel
Files:
rsi_t3__bb.mq4  10 kb
rsi_t3__bb.gif  35 kb

mladen:
derfel

This is it

Added signal line, Bollinger bands (with shift for Bollinger bands and fractional deviations for bands) + multi time frame, Here is one example how it looks like now :

Have a nice weekend

Just want to say thank you. But there is a small but: Would you please be so kind and add the middle line to BB ? (Didn't mention this before because thought that would be standard, sorry for my ignorance).

Thank you

derfel

Reason: