Various - page 11

bebeshel:
i have "Alpary UK", bat better , ...learn ..., i have read for "digital filter", may you help me to do it (step by step)for usd cad ?

wich is the first step ?

Thanks

First step is download digital filter generator, all the steps are in that thread, including that one. Try to make a filter yourself(then show a picture) then we can go from there.

mrtools

what post we have for : "digital filter generator" ...or do i have to create my own ?

mrtools

I am not programmer...

bebeshel:
what post we have for : "digital filter generator" ...or do i have to create my own ? ...

So apparently you didn't read the thread because the "digital filter generator" is mentioned and posted throughout the thread. and you don't have to be a programmer to do this.

bebeshel:
May you put on the web. the "TPL", width :

TSD BrainTrading system

Stochastics METER

Dynamic stochasthics

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

# post 613

Posted here:

TSD BrainTrading Stochastics

mrtools

I have read, but about a month allow or two and I'm a little confused after almost 2 months and come to read up.... R - FTLM-STLM adaptive-4-color histogram, R-Mesa ... etc, from principle., but it seems that I start to forget,(... memory:))

I will read again and keep in touch...

mrtools

I was looking for "jurik Rbci2 bands", bat i can*t find him ?

Coud you put on the web ?

Thanks

Files:

Mrtools

Mrtools, what is the difference between "Jurik Rbci2 bands" and "RBCI on Jurik bands?. If you can put them on the same graph and on the web. for comparison.

Gacias

bebeshel:
Mrtools, what is the difference between "Jurik Rbci2 bands" and "RBCI on Jurik bands?. If you can put them on the same graph and on the web. for comparison. Gacias

They are the same was calling it Jurik Rbci bands but decided Rbci on Jurik bands more accurate name that's all!

mrtools

Thanks

I downloaded all the information about "Digital Filter", and now I am translating in my language ... then continue with what they had to know y. .. create the chart ... but it will take some time (you know .. the kids:))

Reason: