Various - page 68

Thanks mladen!

I'm wondering if histo versions can be made for these excellent indicators:

emad_1_3.ex4

stepma_pdf_4_5.ex4

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_2.mq4

par_ma.mq4

I find it easier to compare them directly when they are in histo format.

For Par_MA, occasionally the value of one bar is identical to the previous; I would prefer this to be a trend change, or at least have the option as to how that's treated.

Thanks in advance for any that can be converted to histo format.

Seerkat

Also wondering if its possible to have this in histo format?

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2.ex4

seerkat:
Thanks mladen!

I'm wondering if histo versions can be made for these excellent indicators:

emad_1_3.ex4

stepma_pdf_4_5.ex4

stepma_of_rsi_adaptive_ema_2_2.mq4

par_ma.mq4

I find it easier to compare them directly when they are in histo format.

For Par_MA, occasionally the value of one bar is identical to the previous; I would prefer this to be a trend change, or at least have the option as to how that's treated.

Thanks in advance for any that can be converted to histo format.

Seerkat

Seerkat

Regarding Par_MA : those values maybe look like identical when watching them on chart, but they are not the same as far as comparison of values is concerned, so, that criteria can not be used from the code

seerkat:
Also wondering if its possible to have this in histo format? volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2.ex4

seerkat,

here is MRTOOLS histo ver with one step ahead of your averages ver 2.:)

volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2_1_histo.ex4

Thank you mntiwana, mrtools, and tora for the histo version of VQ.

Hi mladen, with the Par_MA I have actually occasionally seen identical values on adjacent bars so it would be a minor issue; unless of course I was mistaken, which is always very possible...

S

seerkat:
Thank you mntiwana, mrtools, and tora for the histo version of VQ.

Hi mladen, with the Par_MA I have actually occasionally seen identical values on adjacent bars so it would be a minor issue; unless of course I was mistaken, which is always very possible...

S

Will make some changes to that indicator so that we can check it a bit more, but from the code I don't see that some values from a previous bar are inherited - that is why I told that

Hi mladen,

I have been playing around with your emad indicator (1_3) this morning and am getting some interesting results, especially when I crank up the speed a bit (I like to live in the fast lane). Problem is, the curves go way up and down therefore are hard to visualize. A histo version would be especially handy for this one for this reason alone!

What I meant also about the Par_MA indicator is if you decrease the periods a bit, thereby increasing the speed, you do see bars where the value in the data window is the same, occasionally. I don't think its a flaw in the indicator. A histo version or an EA needs some direction as to how to deal with that occurrence...

Thanks for checking..

seerkat:
Hi mladen,

I have been playing around with your emad indicator (1_3) this morning and am getting some interesting results, especially when I crank up the speed a bit (I like to live in the fast lane). Problem is, the curves go way up and down therefore are hard to visualize. A histo version would be especially handy for this one for this reason alone!

What I meant also about the Par_MA indicator is if you decrease the periods a bit, thereby increasing the speed, you do see bars where the value in the data window is the same, occasionally. I don't think its a flaw in the indicator. A histo version or an EA needs some direction as to how to deal with that occurrence...

Thanks for checking..

seerkat

Here is the histo version too (used the version 1.3 that you are using) : emad_1_3_histo.ex4

Files:

Awesome!!! Thanks a million (hopefully one day that will be possible)! Thank you very much for your help.

I really appreciate it.

Here is histo version of emad version 1.5 too : emad_1_5_histo.ex4

Files:
Reason: