Various - page 9

To add comments, please log in or register
bebeshel
bebeshel  

To make "Scalp net tf V1.3" work with "Alpari UK"

newdigital,

to see if and understood: To make "Scalp net tf V1.3" work with "Alpari UK" I have to select the following conditions:

Code:

UseHourTrade = True;

FromHourTrade = 7;

ToHourTrade = 16;

is true?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

and true, and not.

It is timefilter: EA will open new trades in your selected time as FromHourTrade and ToHourTrade (broker's server/your metatrader time). But EA will manage all already exisdting trades outside this hours.

It is simple timefilter.

Go to this post with the links about "how to set it up", "what is that" and so on.

bebeshel
bebeshel  

??TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts&arrows -1 ??

Mrtools

may you put arrows in price chart, for this indicator "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1 ", just as he had otro "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts"

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bebeshel:
Mrtools

may you put arrows in price chart, for this indicator "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1 ", just as he had otro "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts"

Thanks

Will put the arrows back and about the color change in the current version have used up all the buffers (metatrader 4 only allows 8) so would have to remove either the zigzag or the high low channel to add the nrp.

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mrtools , i think is better remove the zigzag

May you do en TPL width : the new "TrendStrength oma channel_mtf_alerts -1 " and "rsx channel on oma ".

I think that would be useful to create an EA with the two indicators, installed

Many

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Here's the version with arrows.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

bebeshel
bebeshel  

"Rsx on Jurik double smooth",

Mr Tools, I looked yesterday evening " Rsx on Jurik double smooth" but not found

Only, "rsx on Jurik smooth" and "rsx on Jurik smooth-1 ", both in graph out the same, you could put "Rsx on Jurik double smooth", or rather a "TPL"with the image?

We would greatly appreciate

Thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
bebeshel:
Mr Tools, I looked yesterday evening " Rsx on Jurik double smooth" but not found

Only, "rsx on Jurik smooth" and "rsx on Jurik smooth-1 ", both in graph out the same, you could put "Rsx on Jurik double smooth", or rather a "TPL"with the image?

We would greatly appreciate

Thanks

Here's rsx on jurik double smooth

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mrtools,

May you put on page, 2 indicators that represent the bands on the chart, and setarile for indicators.

Thanks

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Setting for "alb TriangularMA centered abands alerts 3 "

If i want in H1 chart price tu put, H4 of "alb TriangularMA centered abands alerts 3" what i have to do ??

Thanks.

To add comments, please log in or register