Multi pair indicators - page 19

OK mladen and thanks so much for that indi....

if u have the MTF version for this bollinger bands bars indi, please let me know. cos i really hope for that...

once aganin thanks so much mladen. GBU...

Why have i spent so much time at forexfactory? every thing i`ve wanted is in this thread!

Thank you guys, great work.

hi, just backtracking to beginning of thread, can you do a Multi Pair - Dual SMA? (like the RSI &EMA but just 2 MAs)

doesn't need to have candles, just 2x MA x Multi pair

zigflip

In my opinion moving averages are not suitable to be made as multi pair. Let me explain.

Let's assume that we want to see moving averages from EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPJPY. We would have values about 1.2230 for EURUSD, about 0.9770 for USDCHF (already some 35% difference) and in the end we would have values about 123.40 for GBPJPY (it is at 10.000% difference)

To have them all reasonably visible in the same sub-window we would have to do some kind of "equalization" which would mean bringing those values to equal minimal and maximal value (otherwise we would see just flat lines). That would mean that original values for all but one would be completely lost and the average itself would be significantly deformed (it would just "look like" the original one, but in some cases it could mislead a lot)

It can be made, but I did not make it for reasons stated above. Best indicators for "multi pairing" are the one that are either bounded (like rsi, stochastic, ..) or are having very similar values for different symbols. The rest are all going to have problems with the "equalization"

zigflip:
hi, just backtracking to beginning of thread, can you do a Multi Pair - Dual SMA? (like the RSI &EMA but just 2 MAs) doesn't need to have candles, just 2x MA x Multi pair

ah yes i see, of course,

with thanks

Multi symbol wpr ...

In some way this one belongs here (since it can show multiple symbols on a same chart)

You can show up to 8 symbols wpr values in the same window

Hi mladen,

Nice. Do you think you could code a RSI version as well thanks?

Cheers.

mladen:
In some way this one belongs here (since it can show multiple symbols on a same chart)

You can show up to 8 symbols wpr values in the same window

Multi symbols RSI ...

claypot

This is a multi symbols rsi. As the multi symbols wpr, it can show rsi for up to 8 symbols in a same window. If you wish more than one instance of the indicator on the same chart, just set the UniqueID parameter to unique value for each instance

claypot:
Hi mladen,

Nice. Do you think you could code a RSI version as well thanks?

Cheers.

Multi symbols stochastic ...

And the same thing done with stochastic (some other cosmetic changes too, like the possibility to have the current symbols stochastic "more visible")

Multi symbols CCI

Since I am great fan of CCI same thing done with CCI, all credits goes to Mladen.

Files:
Reason: