Various - page 17

Sorry,

Sorry, you need this file to work properly. gaussianfilter_v1.mq4

Files:

bixwin

those indicator use "NLRgauss (1)" (from Frasmanlr) and "NLRgauss" (from fractional band) and those indicator are needed in order to make those 2 work

bixwin:
Thank's for your reply Mladen,

I get zero divid error when i use fractional band indicator with NLR, i use gaussian filter too.

This file do zero divid error

Thanks.frasmanlr.mq4

All indicator you need, sorry for previous posts

You can delete my pervious attachments, all you need is FRASMAnlr, NLRgauss (1), and gaussian filterfrasmanlr.mq4gaussianfilter_v1.mq4nlrgauss_1.mq4

Thanks for your work

Files:

Try using these two for further development

If you try to use variable length calculation for NLRGaus (1) (from FRASMAnlr - the "length" variable that hides the "extern int length" parameter in the _frasma routine) it will crash your PC. This version, with fixed length works. Some changes in the NLRGaus made also.

bixwin:
You can delete my pervious attachments, all you need is FRASMAnlr, NLRgauss (1), and gaussian filterfrasmanlr.mq4gaussianfilter_v1.mq4nlrgauss_1.mq4 Thanks for your work
Files:

Thanks Mladen

WOw,

Mladen,

Thank's again and respect for your work and effort , you do what i need.

PS: if you wish to use the "length" generated by the "_frasma" routine in the NLRGauss calculation it has to be converted to integer values (otherwise metatrader will create separate instance to length 1.0000 and 1.00001 for example and you will end up with PC crash since the lnegth values generated by "_frasma" routine are varying from 0 to 7-8 but in very small steps)

Attaching one version that does that integer conversion (so, in that case you have an adaptive indicator). Check it too for what needs to be done to avoid metatrader traps

PS: save it under different name since it differs from the above posted indicator

Files:

MTF divergence alert question

Hi Mladen, mrtools

i'm trading rangebars with divergence on 4H TF and i have a question regarding an alert function. Assuming i would have an alert for your Dynamic zone Rsx nrp_alerts_lines_divergence when a divergence appears on the 4H TF when would i get the alert? Right after 12:00 with a new candle open or at 16:00 (the candle at 1:57 is the newest candle after 16:00)? I've marked the candles within the screenshot:

Files:

pokrat

Since divergences are looking for peaks (peaks in two different sets of values and compares if they happen on same places), it will always show peak "after the fact" and not on a current bar (there is no other way to find a peak). That is the reason why I always called divergences a "subjective category"

pokrat:
Hi Mladen, mrtools

i'm trading rangebars with divergence on 4H TF and i have a question regarding an alert function. Assuming i would have an alert for your Dynamic zone Rsx nrp_alerts_lines_divergence when a divergence appears on the 4H TF when would i get the alert? Right after 12:00 with a new candle open or at 16:00 (the candle at 1:57 is the newest candle after 16:00)? I've marked the candles within the screenshot:

Renko indi ?

mrtools:
Hi Piters, the Gann HiLo i posted works very well on Range bar charts, getting very early and entries and timely exits! This chart shows it on M13 with 6 pip Range bar chart with Gann HiLo!

Hi mrtools, what Renko indi you are using ?

Boxter:
Hi mrtools, what Renko indi you are using ?

Hi Boxter,

Was a commercial version i bought, something like range/renko bars plug in or something like that, anyway worked fine for a little while then started getting messages from a dll file non stop, so complained to the owner and pretty much got ignored, to me was no big deal because they didn't cost that much, guess i got what i paid for

Reason: